C H A P T E R: F O R T Y-T H R E E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do inline comments...

After 2 hours

Nandini's pov: 

Manik won the competition and i was the most happiest soul in the whole world... my manik finally told me about his feelings... and he even won by singing for me... right now i am at my apartment dancing here and there while the smile never left my lips... i walked to my room and took out manik's jacket from my clothes... i smiled looking at it and sat on the bed...

Me: i love you too manik.. i love you too... plz come back soon... your nandini is waiting for you...

Saying this i snuggled to his jacket after felling on the bed... after few moments i picked up my phone from the side to see no calls or msgs from manik...
making a grumpy face i looked at his jacket...

Me: where are you??? No calls or msgs???

But then i again smiled remembering his charming smile....

Me: you still have a day to come na... okay then.. you come back and i will give you the best surprise....

With a big smile i laid on the bed remembering him... I didn't knew when i fall asleep in his dreamland... my manik's dreamland....

.........................

Manik's pov:

Finally i did it... now the next step... i took my trophy and then my bags... putting them on my shoulder i walked out of the room... after checking out i sat in the taxi and drove off to airport... everyone knows that im coming back after a day... in fact nandini also think this.... but i wanna surprise them especially her... so booking a flight i flew back to india... I didn't called or messaged anyone about my arrival except mukti and cabir... as i needed some help from them... i looked at the time it was 8:43 pm... so that means 11:13am... i just wish nandini don't woke up soon...
after a 7 hours long flight... after taking my luggage i went out to see cabir and mukti were waiting for me and it was still a little darkness outside... i looked at the time to see 8:03... nandini might be up by now... shit... ab kia karun???
I was thinking while going towards my two friends meeting them i sat in the car with their continuous teasing... telling these two is the worst thing i did... but no one could help me if not them.... I listened to their rant and reached my apartment... mukti and cabir accompanied me there... placing the luggage in the living room i sat on the couch which mukti brought water for me.... after drinking it i looked at the duo who were waiting for me to say something...

Me: okay so plan is like.......

I completed and both gave a smirking smile... i rolled my eyes and said....

Me: stop you too... now mukti go and after 30 mins take nandini somewhere away from her apartment...
Mukti: that will be done....

Then i turned to cabir who was going to say something with a smirk...

Me: if you say a word i will dig your grave right here....

Cabir made a bad face and after that mukti went away while i and cabir taking my car went to have breakfast and after that i had to get somethings....

............................

Nandini's pov:

I woke up by the ringing of the bell... making an annoying face i walked towards the door to see mukti was standing with a huge grin...

Me: what mukti???
Mukti: tum abhi bhi soo rhi ho??

I nodded and walked to the living room with mukti behind me... i looked at the time.... after mukti said to me...

Mukti: time dekha hai kia ho rha hai???

I saw it was 10:23am... i gave a puppy smile to her who looking at my face chuckled and then said....

Mukti: chalo ab jldi sy get ready i am making breakfast and after that we are going out...

But before i could ask something... mukti pushed me inside my room and closed the door.... i was confused at her... and went inside the bathroom... after taking a shower i wore my bathrobe i came to the room and looked for a dress for me... choosing one of it i got ready...

After wearing my shoes and tying my hair in a high pony tail i went out to see mukti was placing the croissants sandwiches in the plates

After wearing my shoes and tying my hair in a high pony tail i went out to see mukti was placing the croissants sandwiches in the plates.... i walked to her and pour the coffee in the mugs... we sat their eating and talking and then locking the door both of us went out.... sitting in the taxi we drove off wherever mukti wanted to go...

..........................

Manik's pov:

I was taking the things while cabir was waiting for me... when my phone beeped and i looked at the phone to see it was mukti's msg stating that they went away... i msged an okay... and after that paying the bills took the things and putting it in the cars back seat... i sat on the passenger seat while cabir took the driving seat... and we drove off to Nandini's apartment... standing outside the apartment i looked around... no one was there... cabir to left as navya called him... and i also don't want him to be here at least for a while... i took the key from the upper shelf of the door... and entering inside closed the door... i looked around and took a deep breath... i could feel her and her fragrance all around the home... nodding my head in disbelief i did my work... and after that i looked at the time to see it was 2:49 in the afternoon... i then came out of the apartment and placing the key on the shelf went down...
Reaching to the car i sat inside and called mukti...as she picked up the call...

Me: han mukti kahan ho tum log??
Mukti: we are at the mall... jldi kr na... im tired and i can say she is too..

I bit my lips and said...

Me: chal theek hai... took her to the lunch and pay from my card... after that drop her at home...
Mukti: han han usi sy karun gi...

I laughed and ending the call went to my home to do the rest of the work....

...........................

A little wait...
Manik's surprise on the way...
Just deal with this update...
And complete the TARGET ON CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
As i am preparing the next update...
Till the target will complete...
The next update will be ready
And thank you so much for the wait...

#OkThanksBye