C H A P T E R: T H I R T Y-T H R E E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love

Manik's pov: 

Me: Neha im going... so ask Ravi to call me at malhotra mansion when the work will be down... 

I asked neha as we came out of my cabin and reached the reception area.... well i was going to malhotra mansion with my friends... they might be tired because of the journey.... i then moved out while one of the guard came with my car.... i asked the nandini and mukti along abhi to sit in my car while the cabir and aryaman will follow us in cabir's car... after nandini sat on the back seat i was waiting for abhi and mukti to sit when I listened mukti's voice to look behind.... she was standing holding the door of the car and bending down said to nandini.... 

Mukti: nandini tum agy beth jao mein or abhi cabir ky sath aty hayn.... 

Before anyone could say anything she pulled abhi with her and they sat in the car... nandini looked at me while i did the same.... later she sat on the passenger's seat with me... and we drove off to malhotra mansion... 

................................ 

Mukti's pov: 

Coming out of the office manik asked us to sit in his car... while cabir and aryaman went to cabir's car.... i looked at nandini who sat on the back seat... while abhi was going to sit at the front... when i bend to Nandini and asked her to sit at the front and pulling abhi with me went to cabir's car... after we sat on the back seat.... abhi asked me with a little shock.... 

Abhi: ya kia tha??? Weren't we going with manik???

Me: no we are not.... cabir tu chal na.... 

While he started the car with a smirk on his face.... letting me know he had got what i did some moments back.... i was taken back from my thoughts listening to abhi... 

Abhi: abey yr koi batay ga kia ho rha ha??? Why three of you are smirking??? 

On this aryaman turned and asked abhi... 

Aryaman: tujhy sach mein nhi pata??? 

On which abhi made a bad face and nodded in no... 

Aryaman: lo... ya pagal ha kia?? 

Aryaman asked me and cabir... on which we laughed...

when i said... 

Mukti: abhi there is something going on in between them....

Abhi: them as in manik and nandini???

Cabir: yes manik and nandini...

abhi: or tum log itna sure ksy ho??? 

I just wanna hit him on his face... when cabir said... 

Cabir: bcoz we know that... ab chup kr... 

I smirked and thought of the fun going to happen soon enough.... 

............................... 

Nandini's pov: 

After mukti went away manik and i shared a look then i sat at the front and soon we hit the road.... there was silence in the car until manik asked me.... 

Manik: university sy off mil gaya???

Me: yea actually university off ha aik week ky liay then we have our exams!!!

Manik: acha or cafe???

Me: don't even ask... we literally begged the manager for the holiday of 2 days... 

As i said and made a pout whole manik laughed out... i looked at him to see her smiling... i so missed him and this face of his... will we ever be able to be together??? Ayiappa plz let this thought of mine be true.... My thoughts came to halt when manik clicked his fingers in front of my eyes.... i blinked my eyes and looked ahead with my cheeks heating up... when i listened him.... 

Manik: what??? Kahan gum ho???

Me: no nothing... btw tum office??? 

I asked composing myself... 

Manik: yes actually dad is on bed rest so i thought to look after for a while...

me: oh... uncle is fine right???

Manik: yes... just for precautions he is on bed rest... 

I nodded and looked ahead... when i again turned to manik and asked... 

Me: btw tumhary phone ko kia hua???

Manik: amm that... actually 2 days before after talking to you when i went home... i got ready and was coming out my room when Jeff and Zubin scared me with their stupid tricks and my phone fell from my hand breaking into pieces... 

I listened to him carefully... when he completed i asked him... 

Me: Jeff and Zubin???

Manik: oh han... dad ki behan ky bachy... actually they came to meet dad and mom.... but unfortunately dad was in hospital so they are here for a month or so... 

I made an oh face and looked ahead waiting for us to reach at manik's house.... 

............................... 

#OkThanksBye