C H A P T E R: F O R T Y-O N E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do inline comments...

Manik's pov:

I was sleeping peacefully after 2 weeks... when my sleep broke feeling something on my chest... i slowly opened my eyes to witness the most beautiful girl in the world... there she is my love sleeping snuggling to my chest... her hair spread on the bed making her look even more beautiful... i am thankful to God for sending this beautiful angel in my life... with a smile i placed a long soothing kiss on her forehead... after i move back from the kiss i saw her smiling and opening her eyes slowly... i wrapped my arms around her more tightly... and she opened her eyes to see me... damn those big eyes of her.... manik malhotra you are doomed... i was holding her with one hand and with the other hand i creased her every feature while she smiled.. after creasing her face i pushed back her hair strands while she look at me with all the love... i know she loves me... i can see it in her eyes.... i can see it in her smile... the way she adore me... the way she smile feeling my close to her... the way her body reacts to my touch's... all these things made me know that how much she is in love with me... just like me... i love you nandini... and i will tell you this soon... just few days more then i will make your life even more happy... i was in my thoughts of nandini... when I listened her voice calling me...

Nandini: manik...
Me: hmm??

I asked creasing her hair...

Nandini: where are you lost???
Me: no where... so sleep gone??

I asked her who smiled and nodded her head... after that she pushed back the duvet and stood up stretching her body.... while i stayed there looking at the beauty... when she looked at me and said...

Nandini: kia dekh rhy ho?? Get up...

I with a smile got up and yawning a bit moved to her... who started to make the bed... i stood behind her and when she turned to see me i held her waist in my arms... she looked at me with a surprised face...

Nandini: kia hua???

I nodded in no and looked at her playing with her hair...

Nandini: choro na i have to get ready...

I again nodded in no and slowly bend to her level... reaching near her neck i pushed back her hair from the shoulder... while i felt her wrapping her arms around me... hugging me i can say she was smiling to her fullest... pushing back her hair... i reached to her neck... and then blew air on her weak point... which eventually made her shiver... the next moment i placed my lips on her neck sucking it to leave my mark... as i did her body got stiffed and hugged me more tightly... after filling my heart to the fullest i pilled back to see my art work on her neck... with a smile i kissed the hickey... and she hissed... pulling back from the hug i looked at her closed eyes with a peaceful look... she opened her eyes feeling my gaze... when i said...

Me: i am waiting for the time when i will be back after winning the competition... will you wait for me??
Nandini: till eternity...

I smiled and kissed her forehead... after that i asked her to go and change... while i left for my room....

...........................

After getting ready i came to the top of the cruise to see all of them were there except nandini... i joined them and picked up a glass of juice from the table....

Cabir: kahan reh gaya tha??
Me: ready ho rha tha yr... so what's the agenda??
Alya: dance

I showed her thumbs up and then went to eat something... i was literally starving... i was sitting in the restaurant waiting for my food... when i looked at the entrance to see nandini coming with aryaman... both came and sat with me...

Me: kia hua??
Aryaman: breakfast!!

He said in an obvious tone making nandini chuckle... after that they also placed their order... and soon three of us were having our breakfast while talking and laughing.... 

.............................

Writer's pov:

After having the breakfast the trio came out of the restaurant and walked back to their friends... and reaching there they talked for a while when alya and navya pulled dhruv and cabir for dance... they were having fun when manik saw nandini who was laughing with mukti... manik smiled and walked to the dj... he asked for the mic and manik turning it on looked at nandini and started to sing....

Raaton Ko Apni Palkon Se
Khwaab Sajaane Do (nandini who was laughing with mukti looked at the voice so as the others did, there she saw manik looking at her only)
Phir Khaabon Ko Aankhon Se
Neend Churaane Do... (she knew that those words were for her... which made she smile with a slight blush on her face looking on the other side)
Khaamoshiyan Rakhti Hain
Apni Bhi Ek Zubaan (nandini then looked at manik singing the next lines, while people started to look at her... mukti smiled looking at her)
Khamoshi Ko Chupke Se Sab Keh Jaane Do (with a shy smile nandini looked at manik who came down and walked to nandini)
Kuchh To Hua Hai
Jo Na Pata Hai
Kuchh Toh Hua Hai (moving down she stood beside the stairs and then sang the line looking at her)
Jo Kadam Kadam Chalun
Tujhe Hi Tay Karun Main (manik sang and coming towards nandini at the last step he turned towards mukti and nandini turned on the other side with smile)
Saansein Bankar Tujhe Odh Lun
Tu Khayaal Sa Mila Hai
Jisko Gin Sakun Main (manik danced with mukti who was smiling at her friends who were totally wiped... both were dance with manik's whole attention was on nandini.. nandini knew it was for her and smiled)
Tujhse Roshan Raatein Saari
Tujhpe Hi Khatam Baatein Saari (nandini sang while dancing with aryaman beside manik and mukti... and looked at Manik's eyes as in conveying her words to him)
Khaamoshiyan Rakhti Hain
Apni Bhi Ek Zubaan
Khamoshi Ko Chupke Se Sab Keh Jaane Do (nandini said pulling back from the dance and moved towards manik and mukti... she placed her arms on mukti's shoulder from behind looking at manik)
Kuchh Toh Hua Hai
Jo Na Pata Hai
Kuchh Toh Hua Hai (manik sand while smiling with wrapping his arms around his chest while mukti gave a smirked smile to both manik and nandini)
Tujhe Ek Baar Pyaar Se Jo Chhu Sakun Main
Waqt Ko Phir Wahin Rok Doon (manik pulled nandini from mukti's back... and ran his finger on her arm... while mukti joined abhi for dance... nandini feeling her touch moved her eyes down with a smile)
Phir Dil Machal Ke Gar Hadon Ko Bhool Jaaye
Dhadkano Ka Safar Chhod Doon ( he danced with nandini and hugging her from back moved his nose from her shoulder to her neck making her move her head according to him)
Tune Di Hai Saari Khushiyan
Tu Hai Toh Hai Meri Duniya ( while dancing nandini moved to face her an sang lovingly creasing his face who placed a kiss on her palm)
Khaamoshiyan Rakhti Hain
Apni Bhi Ek Zubaan
Khamoshi Ko Chupke Se Sab Keh Jaane Do (nandini sang going away from manik who moved to the way she left)
Kuchh Toh Huaa Hai
Jo Na Pata Hai
Kuchh Toh Hua Hai (manik sang the ending lines with a big smile on his lips looking at her who was sharing a look with him)

...........................

How was the update???
Do tell about it!!!
Manan moments???
Will be waiting to read some long comments...

#OkThanksBye