C H A P T E R : T W E N T Y - O N E

Ignore mistakes if any...

One week later:

Nandini's pov

Mukti was shouting on me standing at thr door...

Mukti: nandini jldi kr na yr mny ghaar ja ky packing bhi krni ha....
Nandini: a rhi hun mukti sabar kr....

I was cleaning the counter of the cafe... actually today is saturday bcoz of which we got late...
on top of that we had to travel at night to patna...
Oh i forgot to tell you.... tomorrow cabir and navya are getting engaged.... how beautiful na.... after navya's parents agreed.... cabur called him parents to patna and they decided to tie them in a relation with is pure in this society.... so that no one will say anything to them.... so after deciding the dates they ended on sunday that is today.... so now we are going to attend out frnds engagement....
oops.... I hurridly took my bag and ran out with mukti we went out of the door to see manik's car was standing there.... well mukti asked manik to drop us at home so that we will reach earlier.... we went and sat in the car mukti sat at the back seat as she was holding some things in her hand and i sat at the front seat.... after taht we drove off.... reaching home i made a shake and glupibg it down i washed the dishes... as we are going to stay there tomorrow so after coming back I don't wanna do these house stuff.... I completed the work and dialed amms number while talking to her i took out a comfy dress for myself and a pair of shoes.... then i looked at my packing for the one last time and ziping it.... i ended the call and went to take shower.... after taking the shower i got dressed and taking my phone, the charger, the power bank, the keys and all my inportant things i put them in my hand bag.... then coming out i turned off the lights execpt the one in the kitchen which was a small one.... i lovked the door and putting the keys in my bag i was about to ring mukti's apartment's bell when my phone ringed.... it was manik...

............,..............

Manik's pov

After drop the girls at home i went to my apartment.... i firstly went to take shower after taht i came out in a towel around my waist.... i took the bag pack and packing my things in the bag i zipped it and then took out a cool and comfy dress flr my self.... i wore it and then dumped the old one in the washing machine.... i took my phone to see it was dhruv....

Dhruv: me with alya, abhi and rohan are going.... come soon...

I huffed... and saw the msg was 30 mins before.... well by the time soha and rohan who were nandini's frnds became our frnds also... it is like we all used to met at the parties or the get together.... so yea... rohan is a good guy... while soha she is all time talking.... cabir and navya also invited them.... rohan agreed... but soha said she had some work... some times that girl is weird.....
Getting out of my thought i took my bag and all the essential things i went down and puting the bag in the trunk u drove to nandini and mukti's building.... as i reached i first called aryaman to be ready and then called nandini....

Nandini: hi!!!
Manik: hi!!! Jldi kro dhruv log already....
Nandini: han coming...

.......................

Nandini's pov

I talking to manik and then i ranged the bell on mukti's apartment.... she opened the door and she was standing in the same outfit she was wearing before....

Nandini: jldi tyar ho manik is downstairs... give me your bagein wo ly ky nechay ja rhi hun...

She nodded and giving me her bag she went to change... while i went down.... i reached at the parking when manik saw me.... he came and took a bag from me.... putting them in the trunk i put my ahnd bag in the car at the front seat and we waited for mukti to come....
soon she came and we sat in the car.... manik drove to aryaman's home and picking him up we went to the railway station.... well by car we needed almost 35 hrs to reach patna... so all of us decided to go by train which will take 14 hours.... which mean we will reach patna tomorrow at 2.... damn its gonna be too tiring....