C H A P T E R: F O R T Y

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do inline comments...

Manik's pov:

I was laying on the top of the cruise on the chair looking at the stard... when i felt her on the next chair with me.... i turned my gaze from the stars to her with a smile.... i saw her already looking at me....

Me: i was just thinking to call you...

And with that i sat facing her with the beer bottle when she said...

Nandini: tu bulaya ku nhi???

I smiled and shook my head... just then we listened those stupid's coming to us... sometimes i wanna kill my friends.... mentally cursing them i looked at nandini till they reached us.... it was night and the songs were playing with a high volume.... my friends reached us and some sat beside us while others stood there looking at us...

Cabir: kia hua asy ku bethy ho??
Nandini: im too much tired....

Nandini said taking up her guards... and kept laying down.... when aryaman said sitting on the chair beside me...

Aryaman: yr thak to mein bhi gaya hun...
Navya: to q na hum game khely???
Cabir: oh meri madhubala... sab sakoon karna chahty hayn... to plz chup reh....

We only sat there talking to each other until Alya looked at the time and said...

Alya: come on guys its 2 am.... i am going to get some sleep....

After that she and dhruv went away... after some time navya and cabir to went to their rooms.... now me, aryaman, abhi, mukti and nandini were there... when aryaman got a call and he stood up to go to his room... but stopped listening to abhi...

Abhi: ya tujhy is time kis ki call a rhi hai???

Aryaman winked at us and went away... we four shared a look and then laughed out... aryaman khurana is a gone case... after 5-6 minutes we four also got up and went to our rooms....

........................

Nandini's pov:

After changing into the night ware i was coming out of the washroom taping my face with the towel when the door got knocked... i looked at the time... it was 2:58 am... who can be here at this time??? I with a frown opened the door.... and the next moment my lips curved it smile... as i saw him standing in the door frame.... i smiled at him and he walked inside... closing the door i turned to see him laying on the bed with his eyes filled with sleep... i shook my head and walked to manik...

Me: kia hua???
Manik: i am sleepy...

He said in his sleepy voice.... i with a smile sat on the bed on the other side and interlinked my fingers with his hair... as soon as my fingers got in touch with his hair he smiled and put his one hand on my waist... after few mins he was fast asleep with a peaceful smile... i came forward to his forehead and placing a kiss there creased his cheek...
I don't know what is gonna happen next... but i love this feeling... i love feeling him close to me... i love when he try all sort of things just to be with me... i love how he make me smile... i just love him... i love him soooo much....

Me: i love you manik....

I mumbled it in his ear and he made his grip more tight around me.... while i slept with my hand in his hair...

...............................

Okay a short one....
sorry for that....
do tell about it...

#OkThanksBye