C H A P T E R : F O U R

Ignore mistakes if any...

Nandini's pov:

I reached the cafe... and directly went to the kitchen.... putting my bag on a side table.... and wrap my hair in a messy bun.... i washed my hands.... and went to the baking area.... i where a girl was already putting the pasta sause in the sause.... she was wearing ripped jeans with a crop top...

and over it she was wearing an appron

and over it she was wearing an appron... i went to her.... and said....

Me: hi...

The girl looked at me.... and then said....

Girl: hello.... do i know you??? I mean I haven't seen you here before....
me: yea actully i just joined today....
Girl: oh... u might be the new baker.... ammm... ur name.... yea nandini... ryt???

I smiled at her.... and said with the same smile....

Me: yes....
Girl: well im mukti... mukti vardan....

I gave my hand to her for a hand shake while saying....

Me: hi mukti....

And she hand shake me back.... after that we both started to do out work.... as the manager came there to look after.... while doing over work.... we mingled with eachother.... sharing our thoughts.... about the eating things and also our preferences.... mukti went ahead to put the pasta she made on the table where we had to put all the prepared things..... and i was decorateing the red velet pastry..... which i just baked.... i was putting the cream on the layer of the pastry.... when a peaceful yet soothing voice reached my ears.... and i turned to see mukti was always looking at me listening to the voice.....

..........................

Manik's pov:

I went down to see cabir sitting on his bike... i walked to him.... and hopped on the bike.... after that he drove of to the cafe.... reaching the cafe.... cabir sat on his stool.... while i took out my guitar... while i was connecting ut to the speaker..... the manager came to us.... and standing infront of me.... gave me an assuring smile..... i nodded and then tune my guitar.... i close my eyes.... and sang the song which my mom loved the most....

..........................

Writer's pov:

Manik after tuning the guitar sang the lines.... making everyone's attention turns towards him....
Ki darkhast hai yeh...
Jo aayi raat hai yeh...
Tu meri baahon mein duniya bhula de...
Inside the kitchen the girls were looking at eachother.... listening to the beautiful soulful voice.... while manik continued....
Jo ab lamhat hai yeh...
Badd he khaas hai yeh...
Tu meri baahon mein duniya bhula de...
At the same time a guy came in the kitchen.... while manik was singing the song.... so mukti said....