Part 48

Year 7: Department of Mystery

***

"I can't believe this means we're technically done school," Elliot says, looking at Athena, Cedric, and Isabella. Athena sighs, looking around the place she'd grown to call home these past seven years, "Me too, but thank merlin we're done N.E.W.T.S," Cedric says, "I don't think I could've handled watching Isabella and Athena become more mentally unstable for any longer," He jokes, making the two girls glared at him.

"I'm only joking!" Cedric says defensively, "Er- well kind of." 

Before Athena can scold the Hufflepuff, Hermione comes running up to the four, and Athena certainly didn't like the look on the fifth year's face, "Hermione?" Athena says concerned, "What's wrong?" She asks. 

"We were in the middle of our History of Magic exam, and Harry said he got a vision of Sirius being tortured!" She cries out, making Athena's heart sink to her stomach. How could that happen? Siris is safe, in the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix. 

Almost as if Hermoine had read the girl's mind, she begins to speak once again, "I know it sounds totally barbaric- but Harry swears it happened. He didn't want you to know, but I knew you had to- so Ron's distracting Harry right now while I came to get you."--- "But we have to go leave Athena, like right now."

***

When Athena and Hermione get to Harry and Ron, they find Harry shouting at Ron- and he didn't look happy. 

"RON WE HAVE TO GO! I DON'T CARE IF I GO BY MYSELF I WON'T LET SIRIUS DIE!" Harry shouts, his eyes dazed with anger, Ron panic's slight- he was running out of ways to distract the boy, "I know mate!" He exclaims, "But we need Herm-" 

"We're right here Ronald," Hermione says, cutting him off, her voice exasperated by their running. 

Harry's eyes widen when he turns around and finds Athena alongside Hermione, making the girl scoff slightly at her brother, "What? Harry, have you honestly not learned that there's no way you can successfully leave me in the dark?" She says, slightly offended that he wanted to in the first place.

His lips purse into a line, "I just wanted to keep you safe, Athena." He says softly, not looking at his sister, Athena puts her hand on his shoulder, "Harry, how many times do I have to tell you that it's my job to do that, not yours." 

Hermione and Ron glance awkwardly at each other- neither one of them wanting to point out the obvious, "Er- we hate to ruin this heartfelt moment..." Ron begins, "But we really have to get going if we want to save Sirius," Hermione continues quickly for the ginger. 

"Save Sirus, why?" A new voice appears from behind the four, making them turn around to find Ginny, Luna, and Neville. 

"It's none of your business," Harry snaps coldly, causing the three of them to be taken aback by his tone. "There's no need for that tone, Harry." Ginny says, narrowing her eyes slightly at the boy, "I just wanted to know if the three of us can help." She continues