Part 33

Year 7: Hogsmead Date

***

"Wake up!" Alicia sings, swinging a pillow at Athena's head. 

Athena groans at the girl, this was the fourth attempt of Alicia trying to wake her up, but all she wanted was to go to sleep, that was until she'd realized what today was, Hogsmead! Which also meant that she had her first date with Fred. 

Athena quickly shoots out of her bed, rummaging through her clothes, trying to figure out what to wear. Angelina sniggers at her panic, "Since when have you cared about what you wear to Hogsmead?" She asks, "It's not like you have a date or something," She continues, but when Athena stays silent at her words, it makes Alicia and Angelina gasp.

"Athena Marlene Potter!" Alicia exclaims, "Do you have a date and didn't tell us?" She asks the two jumpings on her bed for details. 

Part of Athena thought she shouldn't tell them, especially considering that Angelina is Fred's ex, but she also knew these girls and knew that they would be happy for her. "More like a boyfriend and a date?" She says, her voice high pitched. Alicia gasps, It's Fred! Oh, I knew it- Lee owes me two sickles!" She exclaims happily, clasping her hands together.

Angelina groans, "Come on! You guys couldn't have done it sooner, now I owe Ron money!" She whines. 

"You guys bet on Fred and I's relationship?" Athena whisper-shouts, grabbing Alicia's hand to stop her from continuing her victory dance that had been going on for far too long. 

Alicia looks at Athena sheepishly, "Erm- well to be fair George and Lee were the ones who actually started the bet. We just all got in on it," She admits, Angelina nodding in the back, agreeing.

Athena rolls her eyes- knowing she'd be scolding Lee and George later, before looking at Angelina, "You aren't bothered by this Ange?" She asks, placing a hand over hers. Angelina laughs, "Please- when Fred and I broke up, he literally said he couldn't be with me because he liked you." 

The girl starts to feel bad, before noticing that Angelina didn't look sad at all, "And don't be ridiculous, our relationship was hardly a couple of weeks long and I don't think either of us actually liked each other." She says, allowing her to sigh in relief.

She was glad this wasn't going to put a strain on her friendship with Angelina. 

"Now up!" Alicia commands, "We have to get you ready!" She continues, beginning to rummage through her friend's clothes. 

***

As Athena walks through Hogsmead, she finally finds Fred with Lee and George in Zonkos, she'd taken a bit too long getting ready- mainly because of Angelina and Alicia, so she told Fred to hang out with the two boys until she was done.