Part 37

Year 7: Attack

***

"Why am I not with them?" Athena shouts at McGonagall angrily- not caring whether or not people were watching her outburst. "Harry is my brother! Fred's my boyfriend! The Weasley's have been my second family for nearly half my life! I have every right to be with them." She exclaims, her voice quivering and her eyes on the brink of tears. 

McGonagall looks at the student sadly, "Believe me, Ms. Potter, that if it was up to me I would have allowed you to go with them but sadly this was beyond my control." 

Athena takes a sharp breath, she knew it wasn't the Professor's fault- she had just simply gathered the Weasley's and her brothers, she didn't actually have a say on who got to go. There was nothing more Athena could do right now until count down for the Christmas Holidays. 

"What's happening?" Hermione asks, rubbing her eyes as she sits down on the Gryffindor table. "The Weasley's and Harry left last night," Athena says to her, "Lee told me Fred and George left their dorm in the middle of the night, didn't come back since." 

The fifth-year looks at Athena worriedly, "Why? Is everything alright?" She asks, Athena shrugs- she knew as much as the girl in front of her, "No, well- I don't really know to be honest. But I don't think they would have left if things were good." Athena says, making Hermione nod, "But McGonagall said we could go to Dumbledore after breakfast if we wanted to find out what's happened." 

Hermione agrees to go to Dumbledore later before beginning to dig into her breakfast, while Athena couldn't bring herself to eat. She found herself worrying about her family, wondering why they didn't take her but rather take Harry only, why would Fred not want her to go? What could have possibly happened where they only needed Harry and not her? 

***

"HE'S BEEN WHAT?" Athena shouts, anger flaring in her eyes. 

"Attacked, Ms. Potter," Dumbledore responds calmly, "He's currently in St. Mungos for treatment." He tells the two girls, looking at them casually. Athena looks at him appalled, "And you didn't feel the need to tell me this- or that Harry has been having these visions? This is my own brother!" She yells, shocked that she would be left in the dark about something as serious as this. 

Hermione; the currently more rational one between the two begins to speak, "Did they say how he is?" She asks, fiddling with her hands nervously. 

"I will not lie to the two of you, Mr. Weasley is in very critical condition- but he is alive." 

A sigh of relief comes from the both of them, Athena couldn't imagine what the Weasley's would do without their dad- and she didn't want to imagine it, just thinking about it sent shivers down her spine.