Part 47

Year 7: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes 

***

Jitters ran through Athena's spine as she walked into Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes, the girl linked arm and arm with Hermione and Ginny.

She'd been waiting for this moment all week, and what she didn't expect was the overwhelming amount of pride surge through her body as she walked through the door. Seeing everything that Fred and George had been able to accomplish brought tears to Athena's eyes. There was everything you could imagine, from all of their inventions at Hogwarts; Nosebleed Noguats, Puking Pastilles, to prank supplies, potions of all sorts! 

The two had truly outdone themselves.

"George!" Athena calls out when her eyes meet tall ginger in a purple suit. She knew it was George because he'd always preferred purple more than his twin. When George turns around, Athena immediately runs towards the boy, jumping in his arms and wrapping her arms around his neck. 

"Athena!" George exclaims happily, pulling away from the girl with a wide smile on his face.

The girl looks around the store with awe, "This is amazing, Georgie." She says, causing him to beam. "Well, I sure hope it is." A voice says from behind the two in a teasing manner, causing Athena's face to flush and her heart to race when she looks up- her eyes meeting Fred's, who was sporting the same outfit was Fred but in yellow. 

"Freddie," She says softly, giving him a happy smile- but scared to embrace him as she wasn't sure where they stood. 

"Hi, love." He says, giving her a grin and a wink, before turning around to Harry and Ron who had been bugging him with questions about the dung bombs. 

George looks over at Athena, whose faces had faltered slightly after seeing Fred, "Want a tour?" George asks, hoping to distract the girl. 

She looks over at the boy with a wide grin, linking arms with him- which was quite difficult to do so as George was significantly taller than her, so they just decided to have Athena wrap her arm around his bicep as the two walked around the store. 

***

As Hermione, Ron, Harry, Ginny, and Athena exit the Weasley Wizarding Wheezes after being in there for around an hour, Hermione turns back to the boys, a happy smile on her face, "This is wonderful!" She exclaims, "Fred and George, you've truly outdone yourselves." She continues, sounding like a proud mother. 

"She's right, it's brilliant guys," Harry says, sounding just as proud of the two. Ron shrugs, looking over at his younger sister, "Eh, it was alright, right Ginny?" He asks, "Yeah, could have totally been better."