Part 58

Muggle London

***

"Merlin, you're taking longer than me! And I'm the one who takes long out of the two of us!" Athena whines, tapping her foot impatiently as she watches her boyfriend change inside of their bedroom. 

Fred laughs, shaking his head at the stubborn girl in front of him, "Sorry, love," He says, "I just got out of work! It's a miracle George even let me leave early in the first place, it was so busy!" He exclaims, a smirk appearing on Athena's lips at his words. "That might have been my doing," She says, and when Fred narrows his eyes at her, she throws her hands up guilty.

"What?! He always leaves to go on dates with Bree, it's only fair!" 

Fred only laughs in response, shaking his head as he continued to button his shirt before turning to Athena, a boyish grin on his face. 

"So, what do you think?" He asks, gesturing to himself as he spoke. Athena smirks, "Handsome as always, love," She answers, making Fred blush slightly, "Can we go now?" She asks, "It's going to take forever since we're going the muggle way!" 

Fred raises an eyebrow at his girlfriend's words, "And what's the muggle way, angel?" He asks, the two leaving their bedroom, Athena heading to pick up their keys while Fred asked his question. "It means we're going to take the Knight Bus, and then take a train to downtown muggle London," Athena answers, Fred's eyebrows furrowing in confusion as he had no idea what downtown meant. 

"Now let's get going!" Athena exclaims, "We haven't got all day!" 

***

A laugh escapes Athena's lips as she watches Fred sulk, his face red and arms crossed, "Come on, Freddie!" She exclaims, laughing while she spoke, "You can't seriously be mad!" 

"He literally asked you out right in front of me!" Fred cries out, "And I'm your bloody boyfriend!" He whines, a pout appearing on his lips which made Athena laugh even harder. Some random muggle teen had asked Athena out while they were on the tube, and Athena had sworn she'd never seen Fred be so protective in his life- which was both adorable and hilarious. 

"Your jealousy is adorable, love," Athena says, making Fred look at Athena with a child-like expression on his face, "Shut up," He mutters. 

Athena laughs, shaking her head and bringing Fred's muscular arms down from his chest so she can intertwine her hands with his, reminding her once again at how perfectly their hands fit together, "So, where do you want to go?" Athena asks curiously, looking around the area as the two began to walk. 

The two had been dropped off a bit far from downtown London, which meant that they had to walk for a bit, and now that they had arrived Athena noticed that it was swarmed with people. Not that it surprised her, every time the Dursleys took her and Harry downtown it was always busy.