Part 56

Ronald

***

The flat was silent, Fred and George had been busy at work, and Athena had been dead tired due to her Auror training that morning- which therefore led to a seriously needed nap. 

The Holiday's- unfortunately, had officially come to an end. Elliot had gone back to Germany, although promised to come back soon, and even said there was a chance he'd move back the following year. Which Athena had hoped was possible, she truly missed having the boy around; a lot more than she had expected as well.

Isabella had gone back to work, writing articles for the Quibbler once again, and defending Harry more than ever, in which Athena was forever grateful for the fact. And Cedric had gone back to being a teacher assistant at Hogwarts, being Athena's most prominent source of information, as he sent her letters every other week updating her on what was going on in Hogwarts. 

So this time around, when Cedric had sent an unexpected letter, she began to panic. 

Athena,

I don't have much time, so this will be short.

Ron got poisoned, Harry took him to the Hospital Wing- it's serious. Dumbledore is telling Molly and Arthur right now, and then they would be telling you, Fred and George. But I assumed by the time they told you guys, you wouldn't come in time- so I'm giving you a head start. 

Get here as fast as you can,

Cedric. 

Athena's stomach lurched at Cedric's words. What did he mean Ron had gotten poisoned? On his birthday as well? Why was Harry there? What if the poison was meant for Harry? A million thoughts had rushed through the girl's mind, however, she knew the most important thing was to get Fred and George; then head to Hogwarts. 

The girl ran down the stairs, finding herself grateful at the moment for the fact that their flat was right above Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes.

She searched around the entire store, frantically looking for the familiar redhead's, a wave of relief passing through her when she had spotted George from a distance. "George!" Athena cries out, running up to the Weasley as fast as she could. 

George's back straightens up at the sight of Athena in distress, "Athena?" He asks worriedly, "What's wrong?" He continues, "Ron's been poisoned!" Athena cries out, "Cedric just told me, and Dumbledore is-" Fred cuts off Athena from behind her, he'd noticed her and George talking, and had decided to come over. 

"Ron's been poisoned, how?" Fred asks, a worried tone in his voice. 

Athena turns from George to Fred; whose eyebrows were furrowed together in confusion. "I don't know!" She shouts out frustratedly, "Cedric didn't tell me much, just that we should get going to Hogwarts!" She exclaims, making George and Fred look at one another, giving each other a silent nod before turning to Athena.