Part 40

Year 7: Christmas at Grimmuald Palace 

***

Christmas, with the Weasley's, Potter's, and Granger, was always exciting- however, the biggest bet of the day was always figuring out who would wake up first- Athena or Ginny.

The two were by far the biggest fans of Christmas, and Hermione literally had to give them sleeping potions last night so they would fall asleep- it was more for her than for them because the girl wasn't sure how much she would be able to sleep with both of their tossing and turnings. 

Truth be told, it was Athena who woke up first. 

When she'd woken up, she squinted an eye- looking at the time, excitedly jumping out of her bed and heading straight into the boy's room for Fred. 

Once she got inside, she wasted no time throwing herself onto her boyfriend, "Wake up Freddie! It's Christmas!" She squeals- sounding incredibly like a child on Christmas morning. Her arms were holding onto his biceps tightly- that quite strong due to his years of Quidditch and began to shake him frantically. 

Fred groans, he'd hated early mornings more than anyone, and rubs his eyes, "I know love, but it's so early." He complains, his voice deep from the early morning- making butterflies flutter in Athena's stomach. He shuffles up his bed slightly, allowing his back to lean on the headboard, his arm rested behind his head, which allowed his bicep to flex sightly- Athena swore he knew what he was doing to her. 

Athena clears her throat, trying to ignore the heat creeping onto her face, "You're no fun," She whines. 

"Well, you two are in an interesting position." A voice says behind the two, Athena's head turns around to find George smirking at the two.

Athena looks down to see what George was talking about, and her face goes bright red when she'd realized she had been straddling Fred the entire time, Fred notices as well- because when he glances down to see what his brother is talking about, his face becomes a shade of red Athena had never seen before. 

"Fred, you better not be shagging my sister!" Harry suddenly shouts out, an overprotective tone in his voice. He threw his bed covers off, storming out his bed, and coming to the three to join the conversation. 

The Weasley twin scoffs slightly, "Why would I shag my girlfriend while all three of you nitwits are here?" He asks, not sounding embarrassed in the slightest. 

Athena throws her hands to her face, desperately hoping Fred hadn't noticed how red she had become from her embarrassment. 

It wasn't that sex was an awkward topic for the two, Athena was sure that if they talked about it- it wouldn't be strange, but they just never spoke about it. 

They hadn't had sex, obviously, that was implied. There were times where the two would make out, but Athena would stop it before the two of them could get any further. That wasn't any of Fred's doing though, it was Athena's. She wanted her first time; their first time, to be special. She was glad Fred was so understanding, but she was also worried he was growing impatient- not that Fred would ever dare make Athena do something she was uncomfortable with.