Part 12

End of Year 5

***

Athena sighs contently, watching the train begin to start moving as Isabella and Elliot bicker over the last chocolate frog. "I can't believe the school year is over," She says, looking over at her three friends. Isabella stops fighting with Elliot- looking over at the girl instead, "Two more years and we'll be out of here," She says, smiling sadly. 

Athena couldn't believe how fast these past five years had gone by, it felt like yesterday when she showed up at Hogwarts for the first time, clueless and afraid. 

"Two years too long if you ask me," Elliot jokes, making Athena hit him lightly, "Oh come on Elliot, you're going to miss it, you know." 

The four begin to reminisce on their previous school year, as it'd been by far the most interesting year they'd had. From everything with Sirius to Gryffindor winning the Quidditch world cup, and Athena's personal favorite; when Fred and George dyed Snape's robes pink and he had the wear pink robes for nearly three days. 

Suddenly, Isabella frowns, "It's a shame Professor Lupin had to resign though," She says, Elliot nodding in agreement, "Yeah, I really liked him. He's the first good Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher we've had in a while." 

The two of them begin to look at Athena pitifully, as she'd told the two of them that Lupin was her godfather not too long ago, and she assumed they felt bad for her. "Guys!" She exclaims, "Don't give me that look. I'm honestly not sad. Even though he won't be here next year, I'll still write to him!" That was true, for the first time since her parent,s Athena finally had family that wasn't Harry, and she wasn't going to miss the chance to keep Lupin in her life. 

As their conversation goes on, Athena notices how quiet Cedric had been- something totally unlike him.

"Ced, are you okay?" She asks, the boy nods, "Yeah- I'm alright I suppose, it's just Sapphire yelled at me before getting on the train. Do you guys think I'm a man whore?" He asks. It took every bone in Athena, Elliot, and Isabella's bodies not to laugh, as they could tell their friend was being sincere. 

To everyone's surprise, he and Saphhire had lasted a lot longer than anyone saw coming. They'd broken up in April though, not longer before the Quidditch finals. It was Cedric who broke up with her, claiming that it didn't feel right although Athena knew it was deeper than that. She actually believes Cedirc likes Isabella, noticing that over the past couple of months the way he looks at her had changed, and that her opinion was the only one he valued. 

Athena gently places her hand over Cedric's, "Of course not Ced, you just haven't found the one. No one is expecting you to right now anyway, we're only fifteen." She says, smiling at the boy. Elliot nods in agreement, "Yeah, she only said that because she's probably still pissed about the breakup. That's what everyone's saying at least." 

Athena smiles to herself, noticing that throughout the whole conversation, Cedric had only been looking at Isabella. 

***

A sad sigh leaves Athena's lips as she steps off the train, looking around Platform 9 3/4 for her brother. This was always the part she hated the most, leaving Hogwarts. 

Hogwarts had grown to be her home, the Dursley's were hardly a sad excuse for a family. They're just blood relatives, there's a difference between them and a family. While everyone else has a loving and and caring family, the Dursley's didn't dare to think of Harry and Athena once while they were gone. 

The two hadn't spoken, seen them, or hardly even thought of them the whole year; not like it the fact bothered them in the first place. 

Before Athena can go find Harry, Isabella pulls her back and engulfs her into a tight hug, "Write to me okay? Especially if that bitch of a cousin of yours gets even more annoying." Athena smiles at her friend's vulger but caring nature, "You know I will Bella." 

The next to embrace is Elliot and Athena, the Slytherin pulling her into a hug and the Gryffindor sticking her tongue out at him as they pull away, "I know being away from your true love is too much to handle Ellie, but I'm sure you'll be alright." she teases, causing him to groan, "I liked you two years ago woman! Why won't you let it go!" His words making the girl laugh. 

Cedric is the last to say goodbye to, as they embrace Athena goes up on her toes, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning into the shell of his ear, "Just so you know, your feelings for Isabella are safe with me." She whispers, her words making Cedric's jaw open slightly- but before he gets the chance to say anything, Athena winks at him and walks away. 

"Did you!" 

"Really think,"

"You could leave without saying bye to us?" 

Three voices say behind Athena, groaning, she turns around and smiles, knowing exactly who was behind her. "Merlin! I thought I could get away with it!" She exclaims dramatically, folding her arms at Lee, Fred, and George- the three with cheeky grins spread across their faces. "Group Hug!" Lee shouts, causing the three boys to crush the girl into a hug.

"Boys you're going to suffocate me!" Athena yells, gasping for air in the midst of the three teenage boy's tall bodies nearly crushing her much smaller one. 

They pull away and Fred looks at Athena, "You're coming to the Burrow this summer right? For the World Cup?" He asks, Athena looks at the boy and smile fondly at him, "Freddie, Harry, and I would both give up our right arms to go. But there is no way the Dursley's would ever let us." She says, still grateful that the Weasley's even offered a ticket to the two of them in the first place. 

The boy grins deviously, "Then I guess Georgie and I here are going to have to find a way to get you to come with us. It's not like mum will say no, she honestly likes you and Harry more than any of us. Except for Bill- she loves Bill." He says, his face turning slightly sour when talking about his older brother. 

Athena chuckles at the boy, her heart tingling and a blush spreading across her face when she sees how badly Fred wanted to see her in the summer. Going up on her toes to reach him, Athena softly presses a kiss to his cheek, making his face match the color of his hair. 

"Bye Freddie," She says softly, waving at George and Lee before going to find Harry.