Part 14

The World Cup

***

"Wake up Ronald!" Hermione shouts, making Athena groan, "Hermione!" The girl exclaims angrily, "If you're going to wake someone up, do it quieter! I still have fifteen minutes before I wake up!" She complains. 

"Nice to see you too, Athena!" Hermione shouts from the other room, Athena could practically hear the girl's eyes roll as she spoke. 

The Gryffindor mumbles something under her breath, although it's too quiet to be heard- before smashing her face into her pillow, closing her eyes tightly as she tries to go back into the deep sleep she was previously in. 

However, her peaceful state doesn't last very long, two people entering the room, "Rise!" One voice shouts, "And shine!" Another one says, making Athena groan once again and push her face deeper into the pillow. "Will you piss off?" She asks, her voice muffled but clearly irritated. 

Instead of responding, Fred grabs Athena by the waist, yanking her off of the bed and throwing her over his back, placing his hand on her lower back as he successfully holds Athena over his shoulder. 

Once realizing it's Fred holding her, she starts to shout. 

"Put me down, Fred!" She exclaims hitting his muscular back- which she was just realizing how muscular it is at the moment, with one hand, as the other was scrunching his shirt to avoid falling. "A little lower?" He teases, Athena smirks to herself as she stops hitting the boy, slapping his arse to piss him off. 

Fred yelps, as he was surprised the girl actually went through with it. And as a result, dropped her on the floor. 

"Ouch," Athena groans, rubbing her head slightly as she stumbles getting back up. 

"Happy?" She asks, laughing slightly at the boy's reaction. 

The Weasley's face had managed to become a shade of red Athena was unaware existed, "I- er, I was just-" He stutters, although George cuts him off, "Oh shut up!" He exclaims, "You both are pathetic, just admit you fancy each other and move on!" 

Athena throws her hands into her face, hiding her now red cheeks, "I agree!" Ginny chimes in, making Athena lift up an eye and send her a glare. 

"Both of you shut up!" Athena shouts, "We don't like each other, I was only teasing. Now, why are you two nitwits in our room?" She asks sternly, trying to avoid the butterflies rising inside of her stomach. 

"Oh! Right, sorry, you and Fred's little ass slapping situation set us off track," Athena squints her eyes at George, knowing the twin wouldn't let either of them forget that. "Mum wanted us to tell you guys to get ready, and to come down for breakfast." He says, and with that, he grabs Fred's sleeve and pulls the two out of the room, not giving Athena the chance to scold George.