Part 52

Dinner at the Weasley's

***

Business had been booming as usual in Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes when Athena had walked into the shop, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Harry not far behind her. 

Fred was currently with one of the mailmen- signing off a shipment of one of their newest products, while George was chatting happily with a few kids- who seemed to be interested in a couple of products. 

"Hey, guys!" Athena calls out to Fred and George, catching their attention from the other side of the store. "Look who I ran into!" She exclaims, pointing at the four kids behind her. 

Fred finishes signing off his package, and George apologized to the group of kids- heading over to the five. "Hey, you lot," George says, smiling at them, while Fred began to smirk, "Missed us that much then?" He teased, making Ginny roll her eyes and push her brother back jokingly, "Nope!" She exclaims, "I've never seen mum more at peace," She jokes, making Ron snicker from behind her. 

Not long after their conversation, the teenagers began to split up into groups- Hermione and Ginny heading to the love potions, while Harry and Ron had headed to the candy section- which seemed to be more of Ron's doing than Harry.

"Love potions, eh?" George says to the two girls, who had been observing the love potions- his question making Hermione flush. "They really do work," Fred says, nodding enthusiastically at the two girls, "That's true," Athena says, chiming into the conversation, "Not everyone can be as lucky as Freddie and I here," She teases while Fred swung his arm around the girl. 

"Then again the way we heard you, sis... You're doing just fine on your own." Fred says, Athena under his arm. Ginny raises an eyebrow, "Meaning?" She asks, "Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George asks, trying to be smooth about his curiosity- ever since they'd left Hogwarts, the two boys had slightly been out of the loop.

Ginny narrows her eyes, "It's none of your business."

She was. She'd told Athena earlier in the summer- when she, George, and Fred had come to visit the burrow that she'd started seeing Dean, which had surprised Athena. She didn't have anything against it, of course, she'd always liked Dean during her time at Hogwarts, he was always sweet and respectful- never caused any trouble. But a part of her had always thought that Ginny and Harry had a thing for one another, a similar situation to Hermione and Ron.

Then again, perhaps she thought wrong. 

***

"Psst, Athena!" Harry calls out, while everyone was busy chatting- pulling his sister into a separate conversation.