Part 3

Year 5: Worst Fear...

***

After the incident on the train, people were concerned, to say the least. Everyone was sending letters to the parents, and they were outraged that something like this could happen. According to Dumbledore, the Dementors were here as a form of security because of Sirius Black.

However, Athena was more confused than concerned, why would Sirius Black be on the train? It's not like he'd be hanging out with a bunch of Hufflepuffs in a compartment. 

Although, everything else in the year started normal, or as normal as Hogwarts can get. They had the start of the year feast, which Athena swears she's still recovering from, George had to carry the girl back to their common room last night because she claimed she couldn't walk, in which Fred watched his brother carrying the girl back very sourly. 

***

What's got you so happy?" Fred asks as he and Athena walk to breakfast, the girl practically skipping. "It's the first day of classes!" She exclaims, his heartwarming as he looks at the girl's eyes light up, he laughs and rolls his eyes, "Right, like that's something we should be excited about." He scoffs. 

Athena narrows her eyes at Fred, "What! It's the year we take our OWLS, how could you possibly be excited about that?" He cries out. "I'm not, In fact, I'm the furthest thing from excited for our OWLS, you boys know how I am with tests." 

Fred shudders thinking about Athena during exam time, as it was not a pretty sight. While Athena wasn't like Hermione and Isabella, who seemed to have a never-ending need of being on top, but she would panic during exams, and Fred was the only one who could ever manage to calm her down. 

"What classes do you have?" George asks Athena, ultimately changing the subject and joining the two in their conversation, choosing to ignore his brother glaring at him for interrupting his and Athena's alone time. 

Athena glances at her schedule, "Transfiguration and Defense Against the Dark Arts, then the rest of my day is free." 

"Me too!" Fred exclaims happily, causing Athena to smile. George leans into Fred and smirks, knowing exactly why the boy had decided to change his classes last minute, "It's almost like you put all the same classes as her on purpose," He teases, causing Fred to go bright red. 

Athena, oblivious to the two twin's conversations, turns around to George, "What about you Georgie?" She asks, "Herbology, and then-Defense Against the Dark Arts," Athena smiles at the fact that she has classes with her two favorite boys, "You know, apparently Professor Lupin is a really good teacher, Isabella told me," She says. 

Fred snorts, "How does she already know? We haven't even been taught by him!" causing Athena to laugh as she thinks about the Ravenclaw. "You know Isabella, she knows everything."