To be fair, Athena had no idea why Isabella was upset with her, she understood at the start- Athena was bitch, mainly because of her stress for Mr. Weasley, but Isabella of all people should understand that.

What's her excuse now? 

Elliot puts a hand on his friend's shoulder, "Thena, Isabella has been all over the place. She's hurt, and stressed, and confused- about everything really."

Athena nods, while she understood that- part of her still thought it didn't give her the right to be ignoring her but it didn't matter much, she knew she'd fix things with the Ravenclaw sooner or later, the two never stayed mad at each other for long.

Changing the subject, Athena decided to ask Elliot something else- something she'd been wondering since the breakup,  "How do you think we're even going to get the two of them back in the same room?" She asks.

The possibility for Cedric and Isabella breaking up was always something that had worried Elliot and Athena because it would not only affect the couple, but it'd also affect them as well. The four of them had been best friends for years! And now suddenly- it felt like they had to take sides, and Athena didn't like where it was heading. 

Elliot chuckles drily, "I have no idea, honestly I'm just hoping after Cedric adjusts to being back at Hogwarts, and Isabella gets over their-" 

Athena cuts him off.

"Cedric's hurting too you know?" She says, "He'd never admit it, but he is. I see it in his eyes, it's hard for him to look at her, or even hear her name. He feels guilty for making her go through everything, and that's part of the reason he broke up with her. He let her go, I'm not saying it's right- but you're making it seem like he didn't even care." 

Athena's words came out defensively, she hadn't meant it too- but it looked like the two were taking sides more than they realized. Elliot sighs, looking the girl in the eye, "I know he's hurting too, it just seems that Isabella's making it harder on the outside, she's more likely to refuse to be friends with him again than Cedric is with her." 

***

After Athena's conversation with Elliot, the two decided to head back into their common rooms. 

She'd had a particularly bad day, but she smiled to herself when she found Ron, Fred, and George playing exploding snaps. It was rare to see the three brothers get along, so Athena was glad it was happening.

Fred's head perks up when he notices Athena's back.

"Hey love," He says happily, leaving the game and coming over to the girl, wrapping his arms around her waist once he was close enough to her. Athena leans into the crook of his neck, letting out a deep breath.

"This friend drama is hard, Freddie," She murmurs, as Fred takes a seat on the sofa arm, while Athena sits on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck for stability. 

He chuckles, "I know love, but if there's any group that can get through it- it's you four." He says, slowly beginning to press kisses to her neck while he spoke, making Athena giggle at his affection.

A blush began to spread across her cheeks, Fred had never been this touchy while people were around, which made her all the more fliustered. 

It wasn't like it was super crowded in the common room, but there was its fair share of people inside. There were George and Ron in one corner, playing exploding snaps- not even noticing Fred had left, Alicia and Hermione studying in another- both silent but enjoying each other's presence, and then Dean, Seamus, and Harry arguing about something quidditch related in front of the fireplace. 

"Freddie, stop," Athena whispers teasing, butterflies appearing in her stomach as Fred continued to kiss down her collarbone.

"Why, love?" He asks teasingly, "Because there are people around," She says, trying to sound stern- but finding it difficult as he began to pull her shirt down slowly. "People like my brother, and your brothers," She says, causing Fred to immediately stop what he was doing, beginning to scratch the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"Erm- right. I forgot," He says sheepishly, his freckled face now covered in a blush as well. 

Athena chuckles slightly, the two now cuddling casually. 

"But love?" Fred says.

"Yes, Freddie?" Athena responds innocently.

"For my sake, don't get off my lap right now. Let's just say there's a- um, situation.

***

A/N: Okay! We're starting to get into spicy Athena and Fred 😳 Sorry this chapter was short, it was mainly just a filler and there wasn't much to write. You guys are getting a lot more active with this book recently, and I just wanted to say thank you!! 

Every comment, vote, or view on this story really makes my day, I'm glad you guys are enjoying it :)