chapter seventy one

Y/N'S POV

Today was Ariana's favourite day of the year... Halloween.

We had decorated the entire house with spooky decorations and even bought costumes for the dogs.

The only problem was that Ariana hadn't been feeling well which put her in a bad mood.

"I'm never sick!" She whined, falling onto our bed with tears in her eyes. "But when I get sick it falls on Halloween?!" She coughed in a tissue and blew her nose.

"It's so unfair." She sobbed into the pillow as I tidied up our room.

"Baby, I know it sucks but nothings going to stop me from doing this," I jumped on the bed and kissed her lips. She quickly pushed me off her.

"What are you doing? I don't want you to get sick too," she pouted sadly. I brushed my thumb over her bottom lip and giggled.

"So you don't want me to kiss you?" I gave her puppy eyes making her gulp. "I-I do but I'm sick."

"That's not going to stop me... and besides you're not even contagious," I held her down on the bed and pressed my lips against hers. She giggled against my lips making me smile down at her.

I heard the oven timer go off making me stand up to go check on our cookies.

"Wait for me!" She shouted from our bedroom upstairs. I watched as she ran down the stairs so quickly she struggled to stop herself.

She ran into me causing me to laugh and hold her tightly so we wouldn't fall down the stairs.

"Oops sorry," she apologised with her huge brown eyes gazing up into mine. "It's okay baby, I know how eager you are for these cookies."

She giggled with a small nod before we walked to the kitchen and took the cookies out of the oven.

"That one looks like a dick," she stood on her tippy toes with an enormous smile, pointing to one of the pumpkin shaped ones.

"Oh my god, it does! My bad," I chuckled, walking behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Y/n?" She turned into my grip and looked up at me. I hummed for her to continue.

"Can we decorate the cookies when they come over?" She asked cutely referring to her friends. I chuckled before nodding my head. "Yes, of course."

***

Ariana and I had just dressed the last dog in their costume and we were trying to take a group photo of all of them.

"Here Cinnamon- no! Stay there, just look at us. Ooh what's this? I got a treat!" She bribed them as I got in a position to take the photo. As soon as Ariana stepped out of the way, I took plenty of pictures.

"Okay, I got a lot so hopefully one will be good," I giggled before the dogs and piggy all walked away as if they understood me.

"Let's see them!" She poked her head over my shoulder as I remained on my knee, looking at the photos I had taken.

"Baby, this one is perfect," I showed her my screen, laughing as she zoomed in on each of the dogs and piggy.

"We're framing it, no joke," she handing me my phone back and kissed my cheek.

"I want it hung up right above our bed, so every time I walk in I see this masterpiece," I clarified and she agreed to my idea eagerly.

"Oh shit look at the time, we have to get ready before our friends come," she said causing me to blush softly. The way she said 'our' friends made me feel all types of ways.