chapter forty six

ARIANA'S POV

It had been a few days since we both proposed and it still feels so surreal to me.  The moment that y/n got on one knee, I burst into tears as I didn't expect it at all.

Today y/n was trying on her bridesmaid dress and then we were having a date night.

Y/n wanted me to come with her today since she felt bad for leaving me on my own.

We made our way to the fancy dress store and found the other bridesmaids and Ruby.

"Here y/n, go try this on," Ruby said without saying hello, looking very stressed.

"Oh hi y/n, hi Ruby, how've you been? I've been good you? Yeah I've be-" y/n started a conversation with herself but ruby pushed her slightly making me laugh.

"I'm just stressed, sorry. Hi y/n and hi Ariana," she said with a smile and I returned one.

"Now go... you were already late," she said to her sister before pushing y/n into the dressing room.

"We were only ten minutes late! I'm sorry that we got stuck in traffic," y/n argued before Ruby closed the curtain on her.

I always wanted a sister but Frankie is the best brother I could ever ask for. Ruby came over to me and gave me a proper hug to greet me.

"So you got stuck in traffic did you?" Ruby smirked and I giggled nodding my head.

"Yeah we actually did," I told her honestly making her laugh.

"Oh I thought- nevermind, how's the engaged life treating you?" She asked me as she watched one of the bridesmaids walk out in her dress before having it checked by someone.

"It's been amazing. I never thought y/n would propose to me now with your wedding in the next few days and my album just got released but it turns out I was wrong. It was so unexpected but I wouldn't change it because I'm so happy," I told Ruby making her grin.

"Yeah, she called me like a month ago asking if it was the right thing to do since she had just told you that it was too soon. But I'm glad she did because you two are so happy regardless of the length of your relationship. And if I'm being honest, you guys are so fucking cute it makes me jealous," she giggled causing me to laugh.

"What?? You're getting married! I'm jealous of you, girl!" I argued making us both laugh.

"I know I know but you two are definitely soulmates or something like that. And as much as I love my fiancé, we're just like any other couple but you two are 2022's hottest couple like come on let me be jealous of that," She explained making me blush slightly thinking about my hot fiancée.

"Well okay, you're right but your sister makes up 99% of the good looks of this relationship," I said causing her to gasp at my comment.

"I love my sister but no way!" Ruby said loudly as I chuckled. A curtain opened and out came my gorgeous fiancée.

"No way what?" Y/n questioned clearly overhearing our conversation from the dressing room.

"Ariana Grande- this gorgeous human is saying that she only makes up 1% of the good looks in your relationship!" Ruby told her sister as she zipped up her dress and patted the fabric down slightly.

"Well..." y/n joked tossing her hair behind her shoulder, receiving a glare from Ruby before she walked off to check on the other bridesmaids dresses.

"Ari, you're crazy for even thinking that. If you don't say we're both 50% then I'm running out of this store wearing this dress," she pointed her finger to the door making me giggle.