chapter eighty four

Y/N'S POV

I jolted awake feeling multiple people jump on the bed and the noise of party blowouts echoing through the room.

Ariana screamed beside me in fright and jumped into my arms in fright.

"Happy bachelorette party day!" Courtney cheered, before laughing hysterically at our reactions.

"Fuck you Courtney! You scared the shit out of me!" Ariana shouted over the laughs of all our friends.

Courtney, Aaron, Doug, Alexa, Lucas, Sarah and Kiara were all jumping around the room celebrating. They each wore matching t-shirts with our names on them.

"Oh come on, that was fucking hilarious! Now get your asses up so we can start day one of your bachelorette party!" Lucas tried to pull me out of bed but Ariana was still latched onto me.

"Day one?" "How many days are there?" We both questioned, then giggled at each other's confusion.

"Two days, today and tomorrow," Aaron clarified and we both hummed. "Alright let us get ready, we'll be out in ten minutes," Ariana said before kissing my lips.

"We'll give you ten minutes, no more!" Courtney said as she skipped out the door happily. Once we were alone, I finally turned to Ariana and kissed her lips passionately.

"Well good morning," she said with a large grin across her face. "Good morning baby. I'm so happy we decided on having a combined bachelorette party. Although I'm not so sure what Aaron and Lucas organised. I guess we'll find out," I told Ariana causing her to giggle.

"I'm just happy that we can celebrate it together," she blushed cutely before getting out of bed.

"Come on baby, let's get ready," she said and held out her hand. I took it and kissing the back of her hand gently.

We both dressed in some comfy but nice clothes and heading downstairs, eating some breakfast. After getting ready, they took us in two separate cars.

"Okay where are you taking us," I asked my friends as their faces lit up. "It's a surprise!" Kiara nudged me and I let out a grunt.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I quickly took it out reading a message from Ariana who was in the car in front.

Ariana: I miss you 🥺

I heart reacted the message and Lucas looked over my shoulder before awwing.

"You guys are so cute," he said, laying his head on my shoulder as I replied to my soon to be wife.

After spending a 45 minutes in the car, we arrived at Disneyland. I was so excited to be spending today in the happiest place on earth.

Our friends took us inside as I held hands with my smiley girl. She looked up at me and I looked down kissed her lips.

For the rest of the day we went on every ride we wanted to go on and took many romantic photos together.

Ariana and I were hungry so we decided on getting some dinner at her favourite restaurant in Disneyland. After sitting down with our friends, we shared some memories from today.

I watched as my baby laughed hysterically with our friends, reminiscing on the wonderful day we spent together. I'm so lucky to be marrying her next week.

***

We eventually arrived back at our place and we were all exhausted.

"I know it's only 9pm but I need some sleep," Lucas whined as I sat beside him on the couch.

Destined For RomanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara