chapter sixty nine

ARIANA'S POV

I was driving home from a team meeting to discuss the upcoming mini tour sessions for my latest album.

I was super excited to be able to perform for my fans, even if it was only five shows that we had planned.

Y/n has been so supportive with this whole thing. It definitely crossed my mind that she wouldn't be able to come with me for the ten days of touring.

But nonetheless, she was still encouraging me to go which made me happy.

She was as excited as I was since she knew everything that was happening. I told her every detail of every team meeting. It made her feel special.

As I drove into the driveway, I noticed the car that she takes to work parked in the driveway. I checked to see that the time was an hour before she'd usually get home.

I unlocked the door and the smell of Thai food instantly hit my nose. "Y/n?" I called out, receiving an answer telling me she was in the kitchen. I closed the door behind me and walked to where music was coming from.

"You're home! Guess who came home early from work and decided what a wonderful evening it was to celebrate the success of my beautiful fiancée and her upcoming tour!" She popped a bottle of champagne making me flinch and giggle.

"Can you come home early every day?" I jumped on her back as she spun us around laughing.

"If I came home early everyday then it would no longer be 'early' now would it?" She teased making me roll my eyes as I hopped down.

"I love you bean," I kissed her cheek as she poured two glasses of champagne. "Ohh I love you you more," she smirked knowing how much it irritated me that she thought she loves me more.

"Come on babygirl, let's eat," she took two plates that were already plated with some food to the table. We began eating and talking about our days as well as random stuff.

"So I was thinking about Christmas today. We should go to Australia for a week and then come back and celebrate it here with your family," she suggested and I giggled making her look at me confused.

"Baby, it's only September," I reminded her and she nodded her head before wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"Yeah, I know but I just want to see my family and friends before we get married, you know?" She rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"We can visit your family any time- literally any time you want. If you want to go right now I will pack my bags and tell them to get the jet ready," I gave her a sympathetic look and held her hand on the table.

"I-I just feel like I'm working so much and I don't even get time with you anymore. I'd love to just fast forward to May so we can get married and go on our honeymoon already,"

"You and me both," I sighed softly feeling guilty for not spending a lot of time with my future wife.

"Okay listen. We've been working our asses off all damn month so tomorrow we're going to spend all day together. Anything you want to do, we'll do it, okay?" I observed her smile brightly and nod her head.

"Well since it'll be Saturday and lovely weather, I'd be nice to go on a road trip to San Diego or somewhere," she suggested. My heart fluttered at the happiness in her voice.

"Perfect, I know a kinda quiet beach in San Diego that we can go to. Oh! We can take the dogs too!" I squealed causing her to chuckle.

"All of them?" She asked, I could see her trying to figure out how we'd manage all of them.