chapter fifty one

Y/N'S POV

Tears streamed down my face as I walked out of our bedroom.

A feeling of pure anger and guilt running through my veins as I approached the kitchen/lounge area where I could hear my friends talking amongst themselves.

"Good mor- fuck, are you okay?" Sarah asked me, I just shook my head in response.

"What happened?" Kiara asked me, her hand soothingly rubbed my shoulder as I sat beside them.

"Ariana heard us talking last night," I sniffled into my pyjama sleeve prompting Sarah to hand me a tissue.

"So what? I'm sure you've overheard a few of her conversa-" Lucas began speaking but I cut him off.

"-about the sexual abuse..." I finished my sentence, leaving my friends speechless, without any words to say for a moment.

"I thought she already knew," Kiara said confused, the other two nodded their heads in agreement.

"The only people who know are you three, my sister and my parents," I explained as they looked at each other.

"So you're upset because she found out?" Lucas questioned provoking me to furrow my brows together and nod my head in anger.

"W-why are you upset about her knowing? She probably just wants to help you get you through it since she understands how a traumatic experience impacts your life," Kiara explained to me as Lucas and Sarah nodded their heads agreeing.

"I-I just... I don't know," I said defeatedly, looking down at my fidgeting hands in my lap.

"We know it's hard for you but you're going to marry Ariana and you need to be honest with her. You trust and love her so if I were you... I'd explain what happened, explain how you're feeling about it now, and let her know how she can help you," Sarah wiped my tears with a clean tissue as I ponder on my friends advice.

"Make us breakfast first and then go tell her," Lucas gave me a cheeky smile making me giggle softly.

"You're a loser," I rolled my eyes at him playfully causing him to scoff and act as if he was hurt from my words.

After we made some pancakes and I had eaten, I plated some up for Ariana. With the decorated stack of pancakes and orange juice in my hands, I walked to our bedroom.

My eyes landed on a sobbing Ariana whose hands were covering her face as she wept. I placed her breakfast on the bedside table, the noise causing her to look up.

"I made you some pancakes," I sat beside her and rubbed her back softly, kissing her bare shoulder.

"Y/n, I-I'm so so sorry-"

"Ariana, it's okay. I wanted to ah actually tell you what happened because I trust you and I feel really bad for not telling you sooner," I explained earning a head nod as I wiped under her eyes with a tissue.

*trigger warning ⚠️*
- contains graphic content
(scroll to the next warning sign to read the last bit of the chapter)

"So as you heard last night I used to play piano and used to go to practice every week. My normal piano teacher had to take some time off as she was having a baby so a replacement took over for a couple of months. At first I had a weird feeling about the new teacher since he'd say strange things and watch me with a look I can't describe. A-after a few lessons with him, he started getting really touchy by placing his hand on my leg or holding my hands. I-I tried not to think much of it since I was a shy kid and didn't want to cause any trouble," I explained to my fiancée as she listened carefully.