chapter twenty

Y/N'S POV

I smiled as I looked out the window before we got out of the car.

Seeing her house brought back so many memories of when we were together. We walked up to the front door and she opened it slowly.

There were pitter patter sounds coming closer towards us. All of a sudden her dogs sprinted around the corner and up the steps. A few were jumping on me and others were just sniffing me.

I kneeled down and gave them all pats before standing up and looking around her house.

It looked almost exactly the same as before except for some new furniture here and there.

"What happened to the chair that used to be there?" I giggled and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Myron happened to think it was a good snack," she said making me laugh hysterically.

"Remember when Pignoli ate my shoe," I reminisced causing Ariana to chuckle.

"Oh yes, they've done a lot of damage since you've last been here. They've torn some of my tops, chewed my boots, electrical cords and lots of furniture," she said picking up Myron like a baby.

I walked over to them and kissed him the head. I rubbed his belly causing the other dogs to bark and cry with jealousy.

"Okay okay, who's next?" I questioned getting down to their level to pat them all some more.

She showed me around her house and lastly we came to her bedroom.

"Oh my god!" I said as I looked around amazed at how much she's changed her room.

"You have your own studio in your room?" I questioned walking over to the studio set up.

She just nodded her head smiling as I sat on the edge of her bed looking around.

"Your house looks incredible," I commented with a smile.

"As do you," she said softly before sitting on my lap and kissing my lips gently.

"I feel beyond happy to be back here," I told her earnings a small peck on my cheek.

"Should we unpack your things?" She asked as her fingers stroked the back of my neck causing goosebumps to rise at her touch.

"That's if there's any room in your wardrobe," I teased and she slightly pushed me.

"I did a big clean up a month ago so there's lots of space for your stuff," she said while staring at my lips.

I brushed my thumb over her lips and smiled softly.

"Well then... let's get my shit unpacked," I said making her giggle.

We brought a few of my boxes to the room and began to fold or hang up my clothes.

After a long hour, we had finally unpacked most of the boxes that had my clothes and toiletries.

It was around 8pm and I was tired and hungry. I could tell Ariana just wanted to sleep but we needed to eat something.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked her and she looked from her phone to my eyes.