chapter sixty two

Y/N'S POV

I felt a weight move off my body and the bed covers move slightly. "Baby," Ariana whispered softly.

I inhaled deeply and opened my eyes, viewing her observing the view in front of us. Her big brown eyes stared out the window and she licked her lips. Her hair messily fell over her shoulders making me smile to myself.

"Good morning beautiful," I sat up, giving her a kiss on her cheek. She turned to me and grinned. "Good morning sleepyhead, do you still want to go on the hike?" She asked me through a giggle.

"Yeah- wait what's the time?" I croaked out seeing the sun had already risen over the rocks.

"It's 7:30 and the hike starts at 8:30," she told me before crawling out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

I got up myself and joined her in the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before getting dressed into some athletic shorts and a sports bra.

"Wow... you look fucking hot," Ari said coming into out of the bathroom with her hair up into two space buns.

"Thanks baby, I do try..." I joked making her giggle softly. She started to undress herself and walked over to me with her top half naked.

"You shouldn't be allowed to do this... you know I can't contain myself," I told her as she looked up with a bright smile.

"Well maybe you should put a top on because I can't contain myself," she emphasized as her hands glided down my abdomen and hooked around the waistband of my shorts.

"We can't right now baby. I want to go on the hike that starts in twenty minutes," I tried to reason with her but I felt her hand slip into my shorts and begin to rub my folds. I let out a small moan and bucked my hips forward. My body wanted one thing but my mind was telling me another.

This woman makes me crazy.

"A-Ariana," I said having it unintentionally come out as more of a moan.

"You like that baby?" She whispered, placing my hands on her breasts and showing me how she wanted me to touch her.

"Ari c-can we continue thi- fuck! Ohh god!" I felt her finger slide inside me before kissing my neck softly.

"I will give you five minutes to cum... do you understand?" She pushed me back onto the bed, sliding my shorts and panties down.

"Baby, we'll be late-" I felt her hand grip my neck as she sensually looked down at me.

"Shut up and let me fuck you," she scolded, pounding her finger inside me causing me to loose control. I lifted my legs up and wrapped them around her body.

"Fuck- you're so sexy baby, I love this side of you," I rubbed my thumbs over her nipples making her moan softly.

"Yeah? You like this babygirl?" She tightened her grip around my neck and I closed my eyes in pleasure. "Yes baby, just like that."

She added another finger and I felt my whole body tense as my orgasm came nearer. "I'm so close," I gripped onto the sheets as she quickened her pace.

Her hand released from my neck and lifted my leg over her shoulder, continuing to thrust her tattooed fingers inside me. "You're so wet babe," she purred sensually.

I rubbed tight circles on my clit making me loose control. I arched my back as I felt my walls tighten around her fingers.

"Holy shit-" I gasped feeling her curl her fingers slightly. "Ohh my god," my body slowly stopped trembling and she took her fingers out then sucked on them.