chapter eighteen

ARIANA'S POV

I felt y/n's fingers run through my hair and her lips press against my head.

I opened my eyes and squinted as the morning sun shone through the window. I lifted my head to see her smiling down at me.

"Good morning beautiful," she said sweetly.

"Good morning cutie," I responded before pecking her soft lips.

I was about to get up to use the bathroom when her arms wrapped around me.

"Y/n..." I whined but didn't resist as she pulled me into her body.

"Don't leave me," she pouted causing me to break into a smile.

After cuddling for a few minutes I finally used the bathroom and met her in the kitchen.

She was pouring herself a glass of juice and her eyes lifted as I walked over to her.

"What would you like for breakfast?" She asked before taking a sip from her glass.

"Cereal is fine with me," I smiled as I watched her put the glass down.

She nodded her head and lifted me up onto the counter. I giggled softly as she pecked my lips while standing on her tippy toes.

My legs dangled down as I watched y/n walk around her kitchen.

She let me choose the cereal and the type of milk while preparing it for me. When it was made, she passed it over to me.

"Thank you," I grinned as I took a mouthful of the unfamiliar Australian cereal.

I widened my eyes and took another bite causing y/n to giggle.

She made herself some toast and stood in between my legs as she munched on her breakfast.

"You are so beautiful, it's crazy," she told me as she took the last bite of toast.

I blushed behind my hand but she was quick to move it away. Her eyes gazed into mine for a moment.

I pulled her forward by gripping onto her shirt. I leaned forward and passionately kissed her lips.

My legs wrapped around her waist, bringing her closer towards me. Both of her hands held onto my hips.

They slowly drifted under my pyjama top and stroked my bare back.

Our kiss eventually came to an end as we both pulled away for air. She took our dishes and placed them in the dishwasher.

We got ready for the day doing our usual morning routines. We didn't have any plans for the day so she dressed in some comfy casual clothes.

While y/n was taking a call from work in another room, I decided to look through her wardrobe for something to wear.

Of course I brought my own clothes but her clothes were baggy on me and super comfy.

I picked out a t-shirt that had an oversized fit on me and then paired it with my leggings.

I came into the lounge room to see y/n finishing up the call. As I walked over to her, she put her phone down and looked me up and down.