chapter forty

Y/N'S POV

"Y/n I'm almost ready, can you tell the driver I'll be there in five minutes!" Ariana called from the bedroom as I played with her dogs in the living room.

"Okay!" I replied before running out the front door and informing the driver. I rushed back inside and got a few things that I was going to take with me.

Today is the day of the interview and I was nervous as fuck. Ariana and I rarely share our relationship with the world because she wants to keep us as private as she can to protect me.

It worked for me since I hated paparazzi and people questioning everything I did.

I sat in the backseat and had a small conversation with the driver before Ariana jumped in beside me and pecked my lips.

I looked at her outfit and couldn't help but stare at her beautiful body before me. She was wearing baggy jeans, a crop top and some heels.

Her abs were so visible and I bit my bottom lip as I admired my baby as she put her seatbelt on.

"Stop staring," she giggled and held my chin between her fingers.

"Well sorry but you look so incredible, I love you so much," I told her and she blushed slightly.

"You don't look too bad either and I love you too baby," she said making me chuckle.

"So remember to-"

"-only answer the questions that I'm comfortable with and leave the rest to you, I got it baby," I told her, she smiled widely since I remembered what she told me last night.

"You're so perfect, I'll take you shopping after as a thank you," she told me and I grinned happily.

***

"It's so lovely meet you," Zach said to me as Ariana was introducing us before the show.

"It's nice to meet you too," I smiled sweetly as Ariana giggled at my awkwardness.

"The show will start in half an hour so feel free to roam about while we set everything up. There's food and drinks in that room to the left and bathrooms are to the right," he told us and we both nodded our heads before thanking him.

When Zach left us I let out a big sigh causing Ariana to look over at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked me as I took a seat on the couch and tapped my foot on the ground anxiously.

"I'm just really nervous," I said chuckling.

"Baby if you don't want to talk you don't have to, you can just be your sexy self," she told me, taking a seat on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I do want to talk I'm just anxious. I don't want to be known as your quiet girlfriend," I told her and she giggled softly.

"Just think of it as a conversation with me and Zach. Pretend that there's no mic or camera in your face. That's what I always do," she said to me and I nodded my head.

"And they crop out stuff that you don't want to share so we'll be fine, okay baby?" she explained.

"Okay," I smiled softly before she kissed my lips.

"Baby..." she said as she straddled my lap. I knew what she wanted since her hands trailed up my shirt.

"Not here... I promise when we get home," I said to her, moving her hands away from my stomach.

"But I want you now," she pouted and dug her nails into my shoulders sensually.

"Baby, I don't want to get caught and besides I'm really nervous at the moment," I told her honestly and she looked down defeatedly.