chapter sixty

ARIANA'S POV

Today we were moving into our new property. We had also planned to do some furniture shopping as well since we were going to have our engagement party here.

While Y/n was driving us to our new home with some of our belongings, I was singing along to the playlist I put on.

"Oh shit! I forgot to post the invites to our engagement party on the way to work yesterday!" She face palmed herself and growled frustratedly.

I giggled watching her grip into the steering wheel, looking annoyed at herself.

"It's okay baby, I did it yesterday when I saw that you forgot them on the table," I smiled, taking her hand that was resting on her leg as her other was holding the wheel.

She looked over to me and grinned softly. Her hand gently squeezed mine and rubbed her thumb over it.

"I don't know what I'd do without you," she said, her eyes concentrating on the road.

"I love you," I told her through a smile. She lifted up our intertwined hands and kissed the back of hand lovingly.

***

We arrived at our new empty house, walking around and envisioning what we could do with some of the rooms.

The moving truck finally arrived and not long after so did my mum. She helped us with unboxing things and decorate the place to feel homey.

"This house is incredible," my mum went downstairs after helping me make the bed and set up things.

"I know! The views are so beautiful," I heard y/n say to my mum as they started unboxing the kitchen stuff. I placed the last of her bedroom and en-suite things away before joining my mum and fiancée.

"Babe, our bedroom is done. I think we should put a couch in the corner," I told her and she nodded her head.

"Great idea, we'll look for one today," she grinned, biting her bottom lip in concentration as she placed all the utensils in the drawers.

"Okay," I said before wrapping my arms around her and pecking her lips. I helped them out with a smile stretched across my face.

I couldn't be any happier.

"I think we're all done in the kitchen, have the bathrooms been done?" My mum asked as she closed all of the cupboards and drawers.

"Yep all seven of them," I giggled making my mum and fiancée laugh.

"Should we go to the furniture store now?" Y/n asked as she walked over to me. She tucked my hair behind me ear and pecked my lips softly.

"Yep, but first can we get something to eat? I'm starving," I rubbed my belly with a pout causing her to grin.

"Of course. Joan would you like us to grab you something to eat?" Y/n asked my mum as I took hold of my fiancée's hand.

"No thank you darling. But you two can give me a call when you're done shopping and I'll come over to help unbox some more," My mum said and y/n nodded her head.

We said our goodbyes to my mum before I tugged y/n's arm to get her attention.

"Alrighty, let's go!" I dragged her to the garage causing her to laugh.

"Do you want me to drive?" I asked and she nodded her head before passing the car keys to me. We got in the car and she leaned over before pecking my lips.

Her hands gripped onto my waist as our lips moved in sync. She drifted her hands down to my hips and squeezed them.

I pulled away to catch my breath and instantly felt a blush cover my face. The way she makes me feel is indescribable.