chapter fifty nine

Y/N'S POV

When the guests started to leave, Ariana's smile grew wider. The last people eventually left the house and I let out a sigh of relief.

As soon as I closed the front door, Ariana jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me, giving me a passionate kiss.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I let her down on the ground before seeing a work email.

"I'm ready for my birthday sex!" She said still a little drunk, tugging my arm as I briefly read through the important email.

"I ahh- sorry baby I just gotta sort this thing out for work," I apologised before jogging to the bedroom and opening my work laptop.

I typed in my password and then went straight to the email, reading it in depth. I sighed wanting to deal with it tomorrow but since it was urgent, I didn't hesitate.

After ten minutes of making phone calls and managing the problem, Ariana came into the room with a frown.

Guilt washed through me but the sooner I dealt with the issue, the sooner I could tend to her needs.

"I'm sorry, I'll be done soon," I took her hand and kissed it. I heard her sigh, before she sat on the bed next to me.

She hummed to a song from the artist Thundercat. She laid on her back and kicked her feet in the air, bored out of her mind.

"Baby..." she said softly, I hummed with my attention still on my laptop.

"Are you almost done?... my pussy is so wet for you," she teased, her fingers running over herself. She let out a small moan as she applied more pressure.

I looked over at her getting distracted from my work but shook my head, clearing my dirty thoughts from my mind.

"I'm almost done baby, just give me five more minutes," I bit my bottom lip in concentration. In the corner of my eye I could see her her hand sliding under her waistband.

"Ohh fuck, I'm so wet," she moaned softly, my body heated up from arousal.

Concentrate...

I did a few more things as quick as I could before closing my laptop shut. I pushed it to the side and looked up to see her legs spread apart with her eyes rolling back.

I started undressing myself down to my underwear and bra, Ariana did the same.

"Come here," I husked out, dragging her legs to the end of the bed. I sat on my knees and her legs hung over the bed. I lifted them over my shoulders and her dripping pussy was in full view. I smirked to myself at the sight of her craving my touch.

Her hooded eyes burned through me as my hands gripped onto her thighs. My face was inches away from her heat. I purposely breathed through my mouth to tease her.

She squirmed under my touch as I kissed around her pleasure. She propped herself up in her elbows as she bit her bottom lip with anticipation.

"Baby please-" she inhaled suddenly as my tongue made a long stroke up her folds. A shiver ran through her body and she gripped onto the sheets.

"F-fuck baby, ohh right there," she threw her head back as my tongue explored her. Her feet dug into my back as she whimpered.

Her body became more tense as my lips pressed against her pleasure. She let out a long moan and observed me with lust.

My tongue flicked over her clit causing her to squeal and buck her hips. I thrust my tongue inside her tightness and she arched her back.

"Mm you taste so good," I mumbled against her after swallowing the cum that was dripping from her. I kissed up to her clit and flicked my tongue over it again. I gently inserted two fingers inside of her making her gasp softly.