chapter seventy nine

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly beside me. I groaned before reaching for it, answering without looking at the caller.

"Hello?" I croaked out as Ariana stretched herself out beside me.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Ruby questioned with worry. "Y-yeah, I just woke up, why?" I asked curiously. She sounded stressed.

"So you haven't seen? G-go on Twitter y/n right now," she demanded which caused Ariana to look at me anxiously.

"Babe, can you get Twitter up?" I asked her and she nodded her head, logging into the app.

"What's going on Ruby-"

"Y/N!" Ariana screamed horrifically, she dropped her phone on the bed and tears ran down her face.

"W-what? Baby- what's happening?" I asked confused before picking up her phone.

My eyes scanned over numerous tweets with nude photos of Ariana and I from last night. Some were photos of us having sex, while others were when we were talking in between.

All very clear pictures that showed everything. My heart dropped to my stomach as I saw more and more photographs.

"Y/n? Have you seen it?" She asked me calmly and I whimpered softly. "I'm so sorry this happened. And in your own home... do you want me to come over?" She asked nicely but I just stayed silent.

My whole reputation was ruined. Ariana's entire life is ruined. How did this happen over night?

"Ruby, I-I'm okay, I just need a moment to think this through," I said honestly and she hummed. "I understand. I'm here if you need me, okay? Everything will be okay," she told me before we said our goodbyes and hung up.

Ariana's phone began to ring and she immediately picked it up.

"Momma?" She sobbed softly. I took her hand in mine and rubbing it soothingly.

How is it going to get better? There are pictures of us having sex all over the internet.

"I've contacted the police and they're investigating now. I'm coming over right now, I'll be there in 20 minutes," she spoke loudly through the phone.

"Okay momma, be quick," she sniffled before hanging up the phone.

"I can't breath," Ariana held onto her chest, sobbing uncontrollably. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.

"It's okay baby, breath in... breath out," I repeated it a few times as I watched her follow my breaths. I was seconds away from also having a panic attack but I had to be strong for Ariana.

She lifted her hands and showed them trembling. I took them in my hold and kissed them both softly.

"I-I'm just as scared as you are Ariana, but everything will be okay. Together we can get through this. They will catch whoever did this and I will do everything possible to make sure it doesn't happen again," I rubbed my thumb against her red puffy cheeks as she cried softly.

"I-I'm going to lose my job- we'll loose everything!" She wept, tears soaking her face.

"No baby, you won't lose your job. This isn't our fault. Someone trespassed and photographed our private lives. That is no reason for you to stop what you love doing. And while majority of the world have probably seen the pictures by now, that shouldn't stop us from living our lives. We were in the comfort of our own home and we shouldn't suffer the consequences, whoever did this will. Not me or you, I won't let that happen," I tried to remain calm which seemed to have helped her.