chapter twenty one

Y/N'S POV

I was pulled out of my dream hearing the sound of a morning alarm going off. I opened my eyes to see Ariana turning the alarm off.

The heat from our bodies went unnoticed until she moved away. My hands pulled her back to me making her giggle.

"Why did you set an alarm?" I questioned as I rubbed my eyes.

"Because if I didn't then we would've slept until noon again," she told me with another giggle knowing she was right.

"What's the time?" I asked as I took in the appearance of the beautiful woman laying on top of me.

She reached over and grabbed her phone from the bedside table.

"It's 9:30," she said with a bright smile causing me to return one. I poked her dimple and she became shy, hiding her face behind her hands.

"Stooop," she scooted back but I put up my legs so she couldn't go any further.

"You're beautiful and adorable and the most phenomenal woman to ever walk on this planet," I teased knowing how she'll react.

She blushed furiously and tried to cover my mouth as she giggled loudly.

"Oh and have I ever mentioned how incredible you are? Your body, your voice, your personality. I love all of you," I continued as her cheeks reddened from my eyes wondering her face.

My hands gently grasped on her shoulders and she gripped onto them with a smile as she looked down at me.

"I love all of you too," she blushed softly and stroked my arms with her thumbs.

"I know you hate compliments but I'll keep saying them until you realise how beautiful you are," I said before tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Says you..." she said as her body laid on mine again and her lips passionately pressed against mine.

Her phone buzzed on the bed beside up making us both jump with fright. We laughed at each other before she sat up and checked the notification.

"Vic wants to come over," she said, fiddling with the hem of my top as she concentrated on what was on her phone.

"Sounds good-"

"Oh now everyone wants to come over," she giggled reading the messages.

"Who's everyone?" I chuckled softly and her eyes diverted to mine.

"Vic, Alfredo and I also think Aaron and Court too. Doug can't- oh wait now he can," she listed as I nodded my head smiling.

"I can't wait to see your friends again," I told her, stroking her thighs as she replied to her friends.

"They can't wait to see you," she said with a smile while she typed.

***

"Can you get the door?" Ariana asked me as she took the food out of the oven.

"Sure," I said before running to the front door excitedly.

I was kinda nervous to see everyone again. What if they hated me for breaking up with Ariana.

I opened the door to see Aaron, Doug and Courtney standing there with bright smiles on their faces.

My heart warmed to see them coming closer to me with open arms.

"I know we saw each other in New York but I've missed you," Courtney said before embracing me in a tight hug.

After hugging and welcoming them all inside, we went over to the kitchen to see Ariana.