chapter eighty three

Y/N'S POV

We had arrived in Melbourne, Australia just a few of hours ago. We unpacked some of our stuff at my place and laid on my bed exhausted.

"I'm going to take a shower, okay?" I told her as I ran my fingers through her straightened hair. She nodded her head and stretched out her arms tiredly.

After taking a quick shower and dressing in some clean clothes, I stepped into the bedroom finding Ariana watching some tv.

"I was thinking we could make a dinner reservation for tonight," I said with a smile. "As in like... a date?" She smirked, sitting up eagerly.

"Yeah, it's been so long since we've had a nice night out, just the two of us. It'll also save us from cooking," I wiggled my eyebrows and she giggled.

"Okay, do you have any places in mind? And what time?" She asked unlocking her phone.

"Nope, I'm fine with anything and... make it for 7pm," I told her, she nodded with a smile.

Half an hour went by of searching, and she finally called up a restaurant that was 25 minutes away, making us a dinner reservation.

"Would you like to take a shower?" I suggested and she nodded her head before rolling out of bed.

"Can I wear your hoodie?" She asked cutely causing me to chuckle. "Yes baby, I'll get it now," I said as she smiled, walking into the ensuite.

I placed the hoodie on the bed and went on my phone for a bit. I jumped when I received a FaceTime call from Lucas.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, can you help me pick an outfit for tonight?" He asked me as he stressfully paced around his room.

"Ohh does Lukey have a date tonight?" I teased making him roll his eyes playfully.

"Help me!!" He turned his camera around to view multiple outfits causing me to laugh.

"Okay um- none of those. I'll come over, just let me wait for Ariana. She's showering at the moment but she should be done any second now," I told him and he nodded his head.

"Alright be quick," he said before hanging up the phone.

After waiting 10 minutes, she came out of the bathroom in her underwear and bra. I scanned her body up and down receiving a smirk from her.

"At least wait to take me out first," she joked causing me to chuckle.

"Dinner at 7, sex at 9..." I said, licking my lips as she pulled my hoodie over her head. "9 until morning," she said, crawling over to me and pecking my lips.

Her legs straddled me and she grinded her lower self against mine. I moaned at the feeling, watching her be a top. I flipped us around and kissed her lips passionately.

My phone started ringing and I growled angrily. I picked it up seeing it was Lucas.

"Yes what?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair, waiting to get back to Ariana.

"Where are you? I need you to help me pick an outfit!" He whined and I mentally face palmed myself forgetting all about it.

"Oh shit, yeah um be over soon," I told him before we said our goodbyes and hung up.

"I need to help Lucas pick an outfit for a date he has tonight. You want to come?" I asked her and she pouted sadly.

"But I wanted to have sex," she whined causing me to giggle. "I promise we'll have sex tonight after our dinner date," I told her. She groaned, sitting herself up.