chapter sixty five

ARIANA'S POV

Today was our last full day here and we didn't have anything planned except for relaxing and enjoying each other's company.

My morning alarm went off and I jumped out of bed making her groan loudly.

"I'm going to the gym," I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Nooo, stay here," she whined, pulling my arm to get me back in bed.

"I'm just going to be an hour or so," I grabbed her face gently and pecked her lips softly. "I don't want you to go alone," she opened her eyes and squinted form the sun shining through the window.

"I'll be fine on my own baby but... I would love it if you could come," I straddled her body and she chuckled, looking up at me. I stared down at her with pleading eyes.

"Agh fine," she rolled her eyes playfully and I cheered in victory.

We both got dressed in active wear and did our morning routines before making our way to the gym.

I decided to start on the treadmill which she did the same. We spent an hour and a bit in the gym before heading back to our room to change.

"I need a big fat nap," She collapsed on the bed making me giggle. "Nooo come on, I'm hungry," I jumped beside her and shook her until her eyes opened.

I laughed loudly as she rolled her body onto mine. I tried to push her off me. "You make a really comfy cushion," she wrapped her arms around me and listened to me heartbeat.

I wrapped my arms and legs around her and squeezed her body so tight that she groaned in pain. "I love you so fucking much... but can we get breakfast now?"

"Give me a second. I'm just enjoying being in the arms of my beloved fiancée," she scooted up and nuzzled her head into my neck.

"Cutie," I said through a smile and ran my fingers through her hair gently. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

"Baby?" She said sleepily, I hummed for her to continue. "Do you um- do you miss being with a guy?" She asked me nervously, fiddling with the her fingers.

I chuckled to myself causing her to sit up in worry. I gave her a sincere smile and took hold of her hand.

"Of course not, you're everything I want. Why on earth would I want a guy who's not half as amazing as you?" My eyes wondered her weary ones.

"But you must miss the sex. You went from so many dicks to no dicks," she explained causing me to laugh.

"'So many dicks'? Are you saying I'm a hoe?" I joked, her eyes widened in realisation. "No! N-no, I'm not. God I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry. I mean because you only ever dated guys and then suddenly we began dating. I just wondered if you know... you miss-"

"Baby, I know what you meant, I'm just messing with you. And to answer your question... no I don't. I always dated guys because they just came into my life at the right time so it just happened. But none of them worked out. The sex was good but nothing compares to the love you give me. I don't think anyone thinks about pussy more than I do, that shits incredible," I giggled making her laugh from embarrassment.

"I'm not joking babygirl, the sex we have is outta this fucking world," I continued, watching her blush.

"So I'll tell you again babe, no I don't miss having sex with my ex's," I sat up and kissed her lips.

"I love y-" she started to say before a knock sounded at our door. I looked over at the glass and noticed our Scottish friends waving with smiles.