chapter forty nine

Y/N'S POV

My heart sunk in my chest as I recalled what happened.

I didn't mean to hurt her. I just was so mad, upset and confused at everything that happened.

I took a deep breath before walking back to the tables. Ariana sat with her parents who were talking to my aunty. She pretended as if she was listening but I know she was just being polite.

Her parents looked happy which meant she didn't tell them. I mentally thanked her before I took a seat beside ariana.

She turned her body to block me from the conversation making me feel like shit. But I deserved it after saying what I said to her.

I sat there for ten minutes until I realised she wasn't going to forgive me anytime soon. I got up and spent a few hours talking to relatives and dancing with my younger cousins.

I looked towards the tables and noticed Ariana watching at me already. She quickly looked away and took a sip of her champagne.

The night turned to early morning and most guests had left except for Ariana, her parents, some close family and friends.

I helped clean some of the mess until I saw Ari, Joan and Ed saying goodbye to my family.

I walked over to them and Joan embraced me in a tight hug. Ed gave me a hug too and then I turned to Ariana.

"Are you going back to the hotel room now?" I asked her as she was getting her belongings from the table.

"Yes, where the fuck else would I be going?" She scolded me taking me by surprise.

"Well I-I'll come with you," I told her receiving a glare in return.

"I just want to be alone right now, go find somewhere else to sleep tonight," she said before hurrying off to catch up with her parents.

I went back to help clean up. An hour went by and I was feeling exhausted.

"I'm gonna head back to the hotel," I told my family and they nodded their heads and said goodbye. I grabbed my stuff and took an Uber to the hotel.

I took the elevator up to the hotel room floor and unlocked the door with the room card.

I saw Ariana laying in bed watching tv with tears streaming down her face. She refused to look at me so I sat down beside her.

"I told you to find somewhere else to sleep tonight," she said, her eyes never leaving the tv.

"All of my stuff is here and I'd rather talk about what happened," I told her but she just scoffed.

"Just get out," she said through tears.

"Ariana please-"

"No! Get out before I call security," she threatened, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Just stop and listen to me- I'm so sorry for what happened. I didn't mean to push you down before, I just wanted you to hear me out because you know I would never kiss anyone else-" I said before she cut me off.