chapter twenty eight

Y/N'S POV

"Dare," she said without hesitation and I smirked at my phone trying to find a good one.

My fingers played with my lips as scanned over some of the dares until one struck my attention.

I wondered if it was too much but she said she wanted to get nasty so with a smile I looked up at her eager face.

"In your most flexible position, try to pleasure the both of you... now that sounds like fun," I said and her eyes widened slightly.

"Unless that's too nasty for you," I teased but she shook her head and lifted her short dress above her hips, displaying her lacy panties.

I bit my lip and watched as she crawled over to me.

"I think we should undress before our clothes get dirty, if you know what I mean," she said seductively before starting to unbutton my shirt.

I watched as she slid it off me and tossed it on the ground. I helped her by unbuttoning my work pants and she pulled them down.

I gulped noticing my panties weren't as sexy as she would've wanted.

"Sorry for the unattractive underwear," I giggled nervously and she pecked my lips softly.

"It's okay baby, I only want what's underneath so if you don't mind..." she smiled and pulled my panties down my legs. I kicked them off me and she stood on her knees while taking her panties off too.

She put her arms up and I pulled the dress over her head. Her breasts bounced out of the tight dress and my eyes gazed at her bare body in front of me.

She unhooked my bra and pushed me down so I laid my back on the bed. I spread my legs and her fingers rubbed my centre causing a moan to escape.

After a few seconds, she hovered over my core with her legs spread either side. She lowered herself while doing the splits and her wetness brushed over my clit.

We both moaned as her hips moved in a circular motion giving us the pleasure we'd both been waiting for.

My eyes wondered over her stunning body. From her gorgeous eyes rolling back and her plump lips slightly parted to her perky breasts and her wet pink pussy.

The candle light reflected off her smooth tanned skin making every tattoo look even more beautiful on her.

Her body rose off mine and I pouted at the loss of contact.

"I wanna try something else," she told me as she laid down on her side. I sat down in between her legs and one of them lifted straight up, resting against my body.

I gripped onto her leg and moved our hips together. Our heats came into contact and I gasped at the phenomenal feeling.

She moaned loudly and I took hold of her hand, squeezing it gently as pleasure was running through me.

I watched as her eyes looked into space as she experienced the spine tingling effect of our cores rubbing together.

"Baby, I'm so close," I panted out causing her look up at me with sensual eyes.

"Cum for me babygirl," she said before biting her bottom lip and moving herself against me to create more friction.

"Fuck!" I threw my head back and let the erotic feeling take over me. The sound of her moans lengthened my orgasm. I slowed my pace then removed myself from the position.

She laid on her back still sexually aroused but a bright idea came to mind. I kissed her lips passionately and her hands drifted all over my body.