chapter sixty six

A/N: Please comment! I love reading your thoughts and ideas!

Y/N'S POV

My mind wondered all the possible outcomes for tonight. I was nervous, excited, happy but mostly grateful.

"Baby, how do I look?" She spun around in her outfit, a smile beaming on her face.

"You look... absolutely amazing," I scanned over her body in a white two piece. She walked over to me as Josh was doing my hair.

She sat on my lap and I instinctively wrap my arms around her waist. She leaned into me and stared up at me lovingly.

"I can't believe this day has come. I know it's only the engagement party and not the actual wedding but I'm so fucking happy," her thumb glided over my cheek as she grinned cheerfully.

"Me too," I giggled and rested my hands on her legs as she went on her phone.

"My mom just messaged me saying that people are arriving at the venue," she said before biting her lip subconsciously.

"I'll be done with your hair in a few minutes, I'm just touching it up," Josh told us and we both gave him a smile.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Ari as she was typing away on her phone. She looked up at me and shrugged unsure.

"I'm feeling a little anxious about meeting your entire family again like your uncles, aunties, cousins and family friends. But I know I shouldn't be because I'm so sure about marrying you," she rambled on as her eyes diverted everywhere in the room except into mine.

"Okay, one: they love you already. Two: you paid for all of their flights and accommodation. Three: they saw how happy we were at Ruby's wedding so there's no reason for you to be anxious, babygirl."

Her smile grew bigger and she leaned in to kiss my lips. I closed my eyes and felt her lips press against mine, lingering there for a few seconds.

"Okay lovebirds, I'm all done," Josh interrupted causing me to pull away from my now pouting fiancée.

He showed me the finished look and I smiled widely. "Wow Josh it looks incredible, thank you!" I clapped my hands with joy making Ariana and Josh laugh.

After thanking Josh, I went to the bedroom to get changed into my outfit. I picked a white jumpsuit that matched with Ariana's outfit.

"Baby, I'm coming in," I heard from the other side of the door as I patted down the creases. I watched as Ariana walked in and her eyes filled with lust.

"Fuck me... you look absolutely gorgeous," her hands rested on my hips as she turned us around to face the mirror. I took in both of our appearances.

"Wow..." I breathed out causing us to both  chuckle. "Let's get take photos," she reached for her phone on the bed and we posed for multiple photos.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked as I grabbed everything I needed. "Yep."

We made our way to the car that was parked out the front. We were greeted by her driver before being driven to our engagement party venue.

The closer we got, Ariana's grip on my hand tightened. I looked up from my phone and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Breathe in," I inhaled and watched as she followed my introductions. "...and breathe out," I rested my hand on her chest, feeling her exhale.

"Everything will be okay. I'm here for you, baby. I love you so much," I told her truthfully, looking into her eyes as she gave me a small smile.

"I love you too," she said before we arrived at the venue. After thanking the driver, we walked hand in hand towards the crowd of people.