chapter sixty eight

Y/N'S POV

Today was a Sunday. But not just any Sunday, it was the day of the VMA's.

My baby was performing a melody of her songs from her latest album and I was excited to see it all come together.

I went to the first rehearsal but I had work for the others so I wasn't able to see the finished performance.

She decided early that she wasn't attending the red carpet or sitting throughout the entire show. I didn't blame her since my first experience at the Grammys was pretty intense.

Currently, I was watching as she posed for multiple photos in her cute outfit.

She looked incredible.

She stuck her middle fingers up to the camera but looked my way. I acted offended causing her to giggle cutely.

"Ariana, we have half an hour before we leave," Roshad told her and she nodded her head, still posing for pictures.

"Okay that's enough photos. Time for my baby now," she ran over to me and sat on my lap, looking at me with a grin.

"Hi cutie, you look absolutely gorgeous," I wrapped my arms around her waist and pecked her lips softly.

"Thank you, so do you," she giggled, not taking her eyes off mine. "Well, I'm only in jeans. But my fiancée is wearing a $5000 outfit and looks so sexy as fuck," I chuckled and she looked away blushing slightly.

I buried my head into her neck and gave her light kisses as she typed away on her phone. A sudden urge for attention rushed through me.

"Babyyy give me attention," I whined making her lift her eyes from her phone and look at me. "I'm sorry, Frankie is asking if he should get these shoes or these ones," she showed me the two different types making me giggle.

"The sparkly for sure," I told her and she typed back my opinion to him. She put her phone down and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Ariana, your outfit is ready!" Someone called out and I gave her a confused look.

"I need to get dressed into my performance outfit," she smiled sweetly before standing up. "I thought this was your outfit?" I furrowed my eyebrows causing her to laugh.

"This was just my red carpet kinda outfit. Since I'm not going I'm just gonna post those photos on my social media," she explained, half running off to change outfits.

I went on my phone and read through some fan tweets about her performance today. I couldn't even tell them anything since I had no idea what to expect either.

All I knew is that it was going to be the talk of the day.

"Soooo... thoughts?" Ariana stood in front of me in her cute little outfit and boots.

"Do you have to look flawless in everything? It's so unfair," I whined causing her to giggle and kiss my lips.

"Says the one looking this good in jeans," she smirked playfully, twirling a strand of my hair around her finger.

"Ariana, here's your iced coffee and y/n your soy latte," an male assistant came over with our drinks. "Thank you!" We both said in sync before taking a sip of our drinks.

"Fuck yeah," she said making me chuckle before shifting in my lap, rubbing over my centre. I bit my bottom lip trying to hold back a moan but she noticed my mood change.

"Later," her eyes gazed into mine as she sipped threw her straw. I didn't say anything but nod. She always kept her word.

I rested my head on her shoulder as we sat in a comfortable silence, finishing up our drinks.