chapter twenty three

ARIANA'S POV

"Ari," y/n whispered, pulling me out of my sleep.

I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me as her hands gently stroked my shoulder comfortingly.

I noticed our legs tangled together and our bodies were close together. My head was throbbing in pain from the alcohol that I had consumed last night but she took all my pain away.

"Good morning beautiful," I said as my eyes wondered over her sleepy face and messy hair.

She blushed a little and smiled softly. Her hand glided down my arm and she interlaced our fingers together.

"Good morning cutie," she giggled before leaning in and pecking my lips softly.

There was a little silence between us but I heard her inhale to speak.

She looked at me and stopped.

She gulped nervously and looked away from me.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I cupped her face and gently brushed my thumb on her cheek.

"I- um... are you okay?" She questioned making me confused.

"I am, yeah... why?" I pulled my brows together and looked at her as she bit her bottom lip like she had something on her mind.

"Well... I just wanted to know if you were okay because I-I love you and I don't want you to be hurting," she told me making me smile.

"Oh baby," I said causing her to divert her eyes to mine.

"Of course I'm okay. You make me so happy. When we weren't together, I just wasn't the same but now every morning you give me a reason to smile," I said to her kindly.

A grin stretched across her face and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Did you know that you smile in your sleep?" She asked me.

"Well I was dreaming about you so it doesn't surprise me," I giggled and kissed her lips passionately.

We pulled apart and I buried my head into her chest.

"You also mumble too. You're so cute it's hard to not love you more every day," she grinned wider making me blush furiously into her chest while her arms held me securely.

"What do I say?" I questioned curiously.

"I can't really make words out of it, but it's just like 'mur mur mur.. y/n's sexy as fuck... mur mur'," her eyes drifted around the room as she smirked playfully.

I let out a loud laugh and she chuckled softly.

Y/N'S POV

We had some breakfast then got ready for the day. Ariana wanted to go to the studio today and invited me to join.

She drove us to the studio but stopped off at Starbucks on the way. We made our way into the studio and before we went inside, she pecked my lips gently.

I smiled and blushed at her small gesture. She opened the door and we walked inside.

Tommy, Xavi, Njomza and Victoria were sitting around and talking. They noticed our presence and immediately stood up to greet us.

"Y/n! It's so good to see you again," Njomza smiled and pulled me in for a tight hug.

We became pretty close when I was going through the break up. She was really easy to talk to and always got me to smile with a joke.

"You look so good, Njomza," I said with a soft smile and she giggled playfully.

"Nah girl, look at you! I'm so happy that you two are together again," she told me and hugged Ariana.