chapter thirty eight

Y/N'S POV

"One, two, three!" Court counted before we took our third shot. Ariana was observing us from the side lines seeing who cringes first.

I didn't cringe at all but Courtney failed the final time making me the winner, earning a big kiss from Ariana.

"Fuck yeahhh," I cheered and jumped around feeling the effect of the alcohol taking over my body.

I had consumed two glasses of champagne and three shots in the past hour so I was feeling great.

"Oh shit guys! We have 20 minutes until the album comes out!" Doug told us making Ariana squeal with excitement.

"We should go live on Instagram!" Courtney suggested and I nodded in agreement.

"I hate lives," Ariana said with a pout but I was quick to kiss it away.

"We'll all be here with you! Come on!" Doug pushed making Ariana change her mind.

"Okay okay," she said taking out her phone and opening Instagram.

She hesitated to go live and looked up into my eyes with worry washed over her face.

"You don't have to baby, don't feel pressured to do something," I told her as I gently pulled her waist towards me and kissed her shoulder.

"But it'd make me happy if it makes my fans happy," she said before turning around in my grip and softly smiling up at me.

"Okay beautiful, then do what makes you happy," I said as I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and pecked her lips.

She sat on my lap on the couch and got comfy. She started an Instagram live and we waited for more people to join.

"Hi," she said shyly to everyone and we read the comments.

"Hey everyone," I said with a smile as Ariana's eyes watched the screen anxiously.

I rubbed her inner thigh and rested my chin on her shoulder as she spoke about her upcoming album.

Her body sank further into me as she became more relaxed.

"Ten minutes!" Doug announced as he came into the room. He noticed that we were on live and joined us. We answered a few questions and she followed a few fan accounts as we counted down.

We moved into the main area and celebrated together as we were only minutes away from the release.

"I'm so fucking emotional right now. Guys this album is amazing and you're all gonna love it. Well I hope you do because I worked really hard on it," she said to the live and I smiled wildly as I wiped some of her tears.

Frankie checked the time and announced that there was only a minute left. I cuddled her tightly as friends and family were talking making my baby laugh.

My heart raced in my chest as fans were counting down in the comments. It got to ten seconds and everyone in the room was counting.

"Five, four, three, two, one!" We all cheered and someone began to play the album through the speakers of the house making us all laugh.