chapter twenty six

Y/N'S POV

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I looked in every room again and again. I frantically rushed around the house calling her name.

I looked in the garage and noticed her cars were still there. I could only hope that she didn't go for a walk without any security at this time.

The air felt thicker and I started to feel dizzy from the thought of Ariana getting hurt.

I picked up my phone and called her number. Her phone rang and I followed the noise but found it on the counter where I last saw her.

"Fuck!" I screamed and fell to the floor crying.

Why did I say that?? If I just kept my mouth closed, none of this would've happened...

It crossed my mind to call everyone I know to see if they knew where she might be but I had to solve this on my own.

I got up and went to our room to change into different clothes so I could go out and search for her.

Before walking into the wardrobe, I sucked in a shaky breath and sat on the edge of the bed.

I let down the one person that trusted me with everything. I was letting myself be consumed by my thoughts while she was hurting.

My head shot up when I heard her crying. That's when I noticed she was on the balcony.

She had closed all of the blinds and curtains so I didn't even think to check the balconies.

She was sobbing quite loudly but I didn't want to anger her even more since I was the one who started all of this.

I wanted to give her space but I wanted to comfort her. I let my instinct lead the way and my feet followed as I moved the curtain back a little.

She sat on the ground with her head in her hands. Her shoulders moved up and down as she sobbed. My heart dropped at the sight of her.

I opened the balcony door and her head snapped up. Her eyes narrowed when she saw me.

"Go away!" She yelled causing me to step back.

"Ari please," I sat down beside her and she pushed me off her.

I was feeling so miserable seeing her balling her eyes out. It was all my fault and she now she hates me.

"I am so so sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up. I'm so stupid and I understand why you're mad at me. I just wanted to comfort you but I fucked up and I'm so-"

"Just leave me alone! I don't want to talk about it!" She screamed before standing up and running inside. I heard her lock the balcony door and I slumped down in defeat.

I deserve it.

If that's how she wants to cope then so be it. As long is it's making her feel better.

I played with my fingers since I didn't have my phone on me. I looked up and noticed the sun setting.

It was so beautiful with the different colours filling the sky and changing by the minute.

The sun fully went down and it became quite dark. I had no idea how long I had been out here for but it was getting quite cold.