chapter sixty seven

I had many requests for option 1 and 2 so I decided to write both of them :)

ARIANA'S POV

Ours hands linked together as we continued to walk around the empty streets.

It's a sense of freedom which I don't get to experience very often. I just loved how understanding y/n is of how times like this were the most special to me.

"Ari, can we sit down?" She asked, pointing to a patch of grass in a park we were roaming around in.

"Of course," I lead us both over and we both crossed our legs, facing each other.

We had been walking around for an hour and taking goofy photos of each other.

I watched as she brought out a flask and took a swig of it. I giggled as she slightly cringed as the taste of the hard liquor.

"Can I try it?" I sat up on my knees, holding my hand out for her to pass over the flask.

"You want some of this?" She questioned and I nodded my head with a smile.

"Are you sure babygirl? This stuff isn't champagne that's for sure," she chuckled and I giggled. "Yes baby pleeease!" I begged.

"Okay okay, just a small sip first," she brought it up to my mouth and tilted the flask before feeling the liquor on my lips.

I took a bigger gulp than I had intended and leaned back, coughing from the foul taste.

My throat burned from where the liquor had run down.

"Jesus- Ariana, I said a small gulp," she laughed at my weakness from whatever alcohol I had just consumed. "What the fuck was that?" I cringed.

"Bourbon," she said simply with a grin stretched across her face. I chuckled and shook my head.

I laid my body down on the grass and gazed up at the visible stars.

"Girl you make me feel so lucky, finally the stars align..." I sang Right There, bringing another smile on her face.

"Never has it been so easy, to be in love and to give you this heart of mine..." She continued, laying down beside me and playing with my fingers.

"You know what I need..."

"Eh!"

We both laughed from her unexpected exclamation.

"I know what you like..."

"Eh!"

"Put it all together baby we could be alright!" I began to sing louder and we both giggled.

"How could this be wrong?" She sang, lifting her body and placing her hands either side of my head.

"When it feels so right!" I bit my bottom lip waiting for her to continue.

"Yeah, I really love you!" She grinned uncontrollably.

"I really love you!" I finished before her lips pressed against mine. I placed my hands on her waist and slightly dug my nails into her skin.

She groaned softly in pain and deepened the kiss. We may have been a little drunk but it was filled with passion and lust.

A sudden movement near us caused us both to jump and pull away. I squinted my eyes to see something scurrying around us.

"It's a squirrel!" Y/n excitedly took her phone out and began filming the small creature picking at some nuts.

"It's so cute! I'm gonna name her Sandy," she tried to hold back her laugh.