chapter seventy seven

Y/N'S POV

Today was my birthday and I was excited to know what Ariana had planned for me. She was being very secretive around me which made me even more eager to find out the surprise.

I told her that I didn't want to have a big party since that's what she always does, I just wanted to spend some time with my close friends and family, including Ariana.

I woke up to Ariana softly singing happy birthday to me. The smell of breakfast lingered in the room. I opened my eyes to see Ariana laying beside me, playing with my hair and singing with a bright smile.

She finished the song and kissed my lips gently, pulling away with an enormous grin.

"Happy birthday bean, I made you some breakfast," she cooed as I sat up, resting my back against the headboard.

"Ooh it smells delicious," I licked my lips, watching her bring the plate over to me.

"Mmm I love waffles!" I clapped my hands excitedly seeing sliced banana, peanut butter and chocolate chip cover the surface of the waffle.

"I know you do, I also made you an iced coffee," she pointed to the bedside table and I gasped.

"Who's the best? You're the best," I engulfed her in a tight hug making me chuckle.

"You have a big day ahead so eat up," she said before biting her bottom lip nervously. "Are you going to tell me what we're doing today?" I asked with a mouth full of waffle.

"Nooo, it's a surprise. I'll get you're clothes out so you're dressed appropriately," she giggled, walking into the walk in robe, picking out some clothes for me.

When she reached the high selves, her silk shorts exposed her cute butt. Her matching silk singlet top revealed her breasts as she leaned down.

I must've been drooling from the sight as she cleared her throat for my attention.

"Stop checking me out and get dressed," she said through a hidden smile. I chuckled at her attitude and did as she said.

Once we had both finished getting ready for the day, Ariana told me that the first surprise was outside.

I gave her a confused look before taking her hand and making my way outside like she instructed.

I wondered what it could be, my mind racing with exciting thoughts.

She led me to the driveway where a black Tesla 3 was parked. She rummaged through her pocket and dangled the keys in front of me.

"Happy birthday! I know you've always wanted your own Tesla so I got you one," she grinned uncontrollably as my jaw dropped.

She pulled me over to the car while laughing at my expression and unlocked it for me.

"Let's go for a drive!" She squealed, giving the keys to me. Just as she was about to run to the other side of the car, I gently grabbed her arm. Her body collided into my body before I kissed her passionately.

"I love you so much baby. I can't believe you bought me a fucking car! I'm so lucky, fuck!" I hugged her tightly. She buried her head in the crook of my neck as tears threatened to fall.

"I just want you to have everything you want. I'll spoil you til the day I die," she kissed along my jaw and her hands held onto my waist.

"Let's go for a drive around the neighborhood," she said, pulling her warm body away from me. I ran to the passengers side and opened the door for her. "Baby, I should be doing this for you," she giggled, getting inside the car.