chapter forty eight

Y/N'S POV

Today was Ruby's wedding and I was super excited to be a bridesmaid for my sister.

Last night I had the rehearsal dinner and a sleepover which we all had a great time together.

I was getting ready with the other bridesmaids, Ruby and a few others including my mum.

I wanted Ari here but she didn't want to get in the way and wanted to hang out with her parents. We've been messaging each other all day and I've been sending her lots of photos and videos of what's been happening.

Ruby had her hair done and her makeup was still being finished but she looked incredible.

I was beginning to get really nervous and it wasn't even my wedding.

After getting my own makeup and hair done, I decided to FaceTime my baby. She immediately picked up like she was expecting me to call.

"Hey baby, you look sexy," she said before I could connect my headphones making me blush.

"Ohhh she thinks your sexy y/n/n," One of the other bridesmaids commented causing Ariana to giggle through the speakers.

"Hi beautiful and thank you for embarrassing me," I joked causing her to roll her eyes playfully.

"I'm just being honest," she argues with a lingering smirk on her face.

"Okay okay but I must say you look absolutely stunning," I said receiving a disgusted look from her.

"I haven't even started my makeup," she told me before I nodded my head.

"Oh I must've forgotten you were just naturally flawless," I smirked since now she was the one blushing.

"Wow y/n, all that flirting is making me feel even more single," one of Ruby's friends commented causing a few chuckles and laughs from others in the room.

"Oh shut up, she started it," I argued, Ariana laughing to herself in our hotel room.

"Where's Joan and Edward, I thought you were hanging out with them today," I pouted and she flipped the camera to view her mum on the phone standing out on the balcony.

"Oh tell her I said hello," I said and she nodded her head.

"Hi Ariana but y/n has to go to get her dress on," Ruby said, coming up beside me and giving me a long stare.

"Okay but she doesn't have to go," I said causing my sister's face to scrunch up.

"Ew," I heard Ruby say before I walked into one of the rooms to change in.

I grabbed my dress and watched Ariana adjust her position on the bed so she was more comfy.

"I just wanted to give you a little preview," I smirked before undressing myself slowly.

Her eyes became dark with desire as she intensely watched my every move.

"God y/n, I can't wait for tonight," Ari husked out as I unhooked my bra and pulled down my panties.

"Well actually I need these," I teased, pulling my panties back up making myself giggle.

"Agh baby, I wish you were here right now," my fiancée pouted cutely.

"I'll see you in a few hours at the wedding," I told her and she shrugged her shoulders, diverting her eyes somewhere else.

"You'll be okay princess," I said making me smile at the nickname.

***

"Okay everyone, we have five minutes before we leave," My mum shouted over the music and talking.