chapter forty three

ARIANA'S POV

A week had gone by already. We were on my private jet heading to Australia to attend Ruby's wedding.

Y/n was really nervous being one of the bridesmaids but I kept assuring her that she'll be fine and that we'll have a great time.

We sat at the table playing monopoly and I was winning since I kept a stash of money behind me.

"Oh for fucks sake... why do you need to own so many fucking places?!" She said jokingly and I giggled holding out my hand.

She counted the cash and passed it over to me. I checked the amount and raised an eyebrow.

"You're 40 dollars short," I told her and she scoffed.

"What... so no girlfriend discount?" She asked, her high pitch making me laugh and I shook my head no.

"Fuck this shit and fuck this stupid game," she mumbled to herself causing a giggle to escape my lips.

She gave me a fake smile and gave the $40 to me. I gave her a real smile and hid it behind my back with my saved cash.

"I've been thinking..." I started off and her eyes looked from the board game to mine.

"That we should stop playing? Yeah good idea," she said making me giggle and shake my head.

"Nah-ah I'm winning, we're not stopping just yet..." I told her with a small smirk. She narrowed her eyes at me but broke into a smile.

"Baby, I've been thinking... we should look around the market and buy a house together," I suggested and she looked down confused before gazing into my eyes.

"Are you keeping the house we live in now?" She questioned and I nodded my head.

"Yeah maybe I don't know, it depends," I said and she nodded her head.

"Well I'd love to buy a house with you. Where were you thinking?" She asked, fidgeting with her money.

"Maybe another part of Cali? Somewhere closer to your work," I told her and a smile grew on her face.

"We're gonna go house hunting woohoo!" She cheered making me laugh.

We finished up the game of monopoly and started playing uno instead. She was winning and was a lot kinder to me about it than I was too her.

"It's okay baby, if you don't want to play we can watch a movie or get some sleep," she suggested and I nodded my head.

We began watching a movie on Netflix and she started to doze off to sleep. I got my phone out, taking a photo of her sleeping cutely on my chest.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead as she let out soft snores. I wasn't tired yet so I continued to watch the movie.

Once the movie had ended I needed to use the bathroom but her body was laying on top mine. I carefully tried to lift her off but she stirred awake.

"Sorry baby, I just need to go to the bathroom," I whispered as she opened her eyes and looked up at me. My fingers ran through her hair and she leaned up, kissing my lips.

"I love you," she said against my lips, rubbing the back of my thighs softly.

"I love you too," I replied to her before kissing her lips passionately. My nails sunk into her scalp and she moaned against my lips.

She pulled away from me making me pout slightly. Her eyes wondered over my face and a grin stretched across her lips.

"As happy as I am for your sister, I wish we were the ones getting married," I said making her giggle.