chapter eighty six

Y/N'S POV

"Y/n/n... wake up," Lucas' voice pulled me out of my sleep. I groaned loudly and I heard him chuckle.

"You're getting married today, girl get up!" Sarah said excitedly. A smile grew on my face and I sat up slowly.

"Oh my god... I'm getting married," I said, inhaling deeply with a grin spread across my face.

"This time tomorrow, you'll be married to Ariana Grande!" Kiara spoke with excitement.

"Ariana Grande Y/l/n..." I corrected with a small smirk I tried to hide.

"Oooh let me get the camera!" Lucas quickly stood up and raced out the door. He came back in the room and took a photo of me unexpectedly.

"Oh god no I just woke up," I tried to hide my face causing him to laugh evilly.

***

We sat down and had some breakfast. Ruby was my one of my bridesmaids of course so she joined us.

"The makeup artists and hair stylists are coming in an hour," My sister told us and I nodded my head.

The smile hadn't left my face all morning.

"I wonder what Ariana is doing right now," I said randomly causing my friends and sister to laugh.

"Probably having breakfast too," Ruby patted my shoulder, knowing the familiar nerves on her wedding day.

I chuckled nervously and inhaled a deep breath in. When I exhaled, my phone buzzed beside me.

I received a message from Ariana and grinned like an idiot.

Ariana: good morning wifey 😘
hope you got some sleep last night bc you won't be getting any tonight ;)

I gulped to myself and replied immediately.

Me: Good morning beautiful xx horny already are you? 😉

She starting typing but the bubbles disappeared. Though they quickly reappeared, making me chuckle.

Ariana: yes 🥺

Me: Just have to wait anotha 14 hours until the reception ends xx

I laughed at myself as I joked around.

Ariana: you can fuck yourself tonight xx

Me: You can watch ;) xx

Ariana: babyyyyy I miss you 🥺

Me: I miss you too 🤍 I can't wait to see you at the first look

Ariana: same 🥺

"Come on y/n! Get your robe on and get ready," Ruby pushed and I groaned.

Me: I gotta go, I'll see you at 3:30 😘

*Ariana loved your message 'I gotta go...*

I had a quick shower and dressed in a bra, panties and fleece shorts. I wrapped the robe around my body and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

"Today is the day," I took a deep breath in and smiled to myself.

I walked out of the ensuite before being met with my smiley mum and sister sitting on the large couch. My friends were nowhere to be seen.