chapter seventy eight

Y/N'S POV

I sat beside Ariana as we watched a Netflix show. Thoughts ran through my head wondering who was joining us for dinner.

I had received a few messages from my friends, parents and sister earlier in the day wishing me a happy birthday but I wondered if they were all here in Los Angeles to surprise me.

It had already been such a wonderful day that I spent with Ariana, I just hoped she didn't plan anything too big.

"Baby..." Ariana said with a mouth full of pretzels, her eyes lingered on mine. I hummed for her to continue.

"Remember you said 'let's wait until we get home'... well we're home now and... I still haven't touched you yet," she straddled my lap and stared into my soul with her dark eyes.

"I thought we'd wait until after dinner but I guess we have some time now," I smirked playfully, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and she kissed my lips softly. I squeezed her hips before hooking my fingers under the waistband of her jeans.

Her lips trailed along my jaw before kissing my neck. I unbuttoned her jeans and she helped me take them off her. She pulled away from me and undressed me down to nothing.

Eventually the both of us were fully unclothed, staring at each other with lust. Ariana broke the eye contact and pushed me back so I was laying down on the couch.

"You just lay here and relax baby," she told me before lowering herself between my legs. Her lips pressed against my clit lightly causing me to gasp.

"I love you... and your beautiful pussy," she licked from my slit up to my clit making me moan loudly. "Babe, stop teasing me," I whined as her slow actions weren't enough to make me reach.

A small chuckle escaped her mouth before flicking her tongue over my clit. I arched my back at the wonderful feeling. Each time she got better and better.

"Fuck... Ari that feels- oh my god!" I moaned feeling two of her fingers sliding inside of me.

Her fingers curled inside me causing me to tense with pleasure. I let out small moans each time she changed the movement of her tongue.

I held the back of her head as she ate me out. I could feel her hot breaths against my skin making me loose control.

"I-I'm so close," I panted out before her head tilted slightly, touching me from a different angle.

I didn't let her respond as my shaking orgasm took over my entire body. I threw my head back as the feeling of her inside me lengthened my pleasure.

I eventually calmed down and felt her actions come to an end. She sucked on her fingers and leaned up to kiss me.

I lifted her up so she straddled me and I kissed her lips passionately. My hands wondered her beautiful body. I squeezed her butt causing her to giggle against my lips.

"I love you so much," I said, watching her pull away from me to sit up - looking like a goddess. Her hands rested on my chest and she smiled uncontrollably.

"I love you too baby, so fucking much," she then buried her head into the crook of my neck and hugged me tightly.

"I hope you've had a wonderful birthday so far," she said before tracing shapes on my arm, giving me goosebumps.

"I've enjoyed my day a lot thanks to a special someone who never fails to make me happy," I wrapped my arms around her as she giggled.

"Well I'm so happy that you've enjoyed your day... especially five minutes ago," she smirked down at me, her eyes flickered with lust.