chapter fifty five

ARIANA'S POV

A few weeks had gone by and y/n was stuck in her work again. Since she wasn't around during the day, I had started to spend more time in the studio again.

Since it was Saturday, we'd both decided it was the perfect time to look for a house together. We were going to visit a couple of them today.

The houses we were looking at were in Hollywood Hills, one was very modern and other was similar to my Beverly Hills home.

"Baby I'm so excited, are you?" Y/n asked as she drove us to the first house. Her hand lightly squeezed my thigh and I placed my hand over hers lovingly.

"Yes baby, I can't wait to see these houses. But you know I really liked the look of the modern one," I told her and she hummed in agreement.

"I do too and apparently it's close to Leonardo DiCaprio," she squealed causing me to laugh loudly.

"Oh my god, you don't want to get the house just because we'll be close to him, do you?" I questioned, looking over at my flawless fiancée as she concentrated on the road.

"Ummm maybe- I mean no... no of course not," she glanced over at me seeing my unimpressed face. She let out an awkward laugh before biting her bottom lip, focusing on driving.

"You're crazy but I love you," I leaned over and pecked her cheek. She placed her hand back on my thigh and stroked it soothingly.

"If we get this house, don't even think about leaving me for Leonardo," I pouted sadly at her making her chuckle.

"Riiiight, cause I'd leave the love of my life for a man who's not half as perfect as you. Also... I'm gay," she said laughing. I burst into laughter and kissed her shoulder.

"We're here!" She sang off key making me cringe slightly. At least I know she's not gonna steal my career.

"Baby! It's so beautiful and we haven't even seen the inside yet," I took hold of her hand after she parked the car. My eyes were big and wide as I looked at the house.

"Come on beautiful," she got out of the car and I did the same. We met the real estate agent out the front of the home and he welcomed us inside.

"So as you know this house is in the Birds Streets of Hollywood Hills. It has 10,094 square feet of living space with three stories. If you come through here you'll see the incredible views across Los Angeles including the ocean on a clear day. Smart technology is built into the house too. There's four bedrooms and seven bathrooms. The master bedroom encompasses the entire top floor so you can imagine the closet space... Take a look around and ask me any questions," he gave us a smile before we thanked him and began looking around the house.

Y/n walked into a room and gasped loudly catching my attention. I followed her and my jaw fell open.

"There's a sauna in his house!" She exclaimed causing me to let out a soft laugh.

We found a humongous wine cellar, a gym, a home theatre, a bar and a pool. Holy shit this house is incredible.

"This is it... this is the one," I said as we looked around the top floor bedroom and en-suite.

"I second that," y/n said taking my hand and leading me to the window to watch the view. I leaned my body against her and she wrapped her arms around me securely.

"I love you," I said softly, her eyes wondering the view before a smile stretched across her face.

"I love you too," she kissed the top of my head. We then headed down the stairs to the real estate agent.