chapter forty four

Y/N'S POV

I woke up tangled with Ariana's body. Her head laying on the pillow as my head laid on her chest.

I lazily rolled off her body and checked the time on my phone reading 9:53am. While she was still sleeping I decided to answer some texts and reply to a few work emails.

"Good morning babygirl, come cuddle with me," Ariana said with her raspy morning voice. I turned my head and did as she said, cuddling her body and kissing her face.

"Good... morning... my... beautiful... girlfriend..." I said between kisses as she held my hair back, laughing cutely.

"Do you have to leave me today? What are you even doing?" Ariana asked curiously, looking from my eyes down to my lips.

"I'm spending the day with my friends and doing something top secret that you can't know about," I played around, whispering the last part making her giggle.

"Mmm sounds suspicious," she twisted her mouth to the side and narrowed her eyes.

I couldn't tell her the truth because it would ruin the big surprise I had planned. I was going to propose to her and today I was going ring shopping with my friends to find the perfect one.

Although my friends were acting weird about it, they were still extremely excited for me.

"What am I going to do? I'll be all alone... all by myself..." she pouted as her fingers traced my collarbones.

"I'm sorry baby. I know I bought you all the way here and now I'm leaving you for a few hours but I promise when I get back we can do whatever you want," I told her watching her eyes go dark with desire.

"Whatever I want?" She questioned, biting her lip seductively.

"Mhmm, whatever you want to do," I smirked causing her to return one back.

"Well I do need to do a few things for work but when you come back, we're going to go shake the walls on this house," she said before sitting up and pecking my lips.

"Hmm sounds good to me babe," I bit my bottom lip trying to hold back my grin. Her nails lightly dug into the back of my neck as she pulled me towards her.

I kissed her lips passionately, squeezing her thigh softly. She bent the leg I was holding and she hissed in pain, pulling away from my lips.

"Is your knee still sore?" I asked and she nodded her head looking down at it.

"Oh baby, I'll stay home and look after you. I don't want you to walk on it and hurt yourself even more-" I told her but she shook her head.

"No y/n it's fine. I'm alright, I want you to spend time with your friends, you haven't seen them in forever," she reasoned and I looked at her hesitantly.

"Ari-"

"-Y/n, I'm fine. Please just go hang out with your friends," she begged knowing I was hesitant to leave her alone with a sore knee.

"I don't want to be a bad girlfriend and leave knowing you're in pain," I said furrowing my brows together making her smile softly and stroke my cheek with her thumb.

"Baby don't worry, I promise I'll be fine, the most I'll be doing is sitting on the bed, doing music shit on my laptop," she told me before leaning in and pecking my lips.

"Okay, I'll try to be home before 3pm and I'm sorry if my parents visit you. They're worried about your leg so they might come by and check up on you during the day," I told her and she giggled with a head nod.