chapter eighty five

Y/N'S POV

I felt a kiss on my lips and I slowly opened my eyes to see Ariana on her knees on the floor and leaning down with her arms resting on the bed. She was smiling at me cutely.

"Good morning," she whispered softly. I looked behind me to see Lucas, Sarah and Kiara still fast asleep.

"Good morning gorgeous, what time is it?" I asked her, I took hold of her hand and pulled it close to my body protectively.

"It's 11:30am, the others are ordering some breakfast from the cafe," she said very softly but loud enough for me to hear her.

"Oh okay," I smiled and closed my eyes sleepily. She pressed her lips against my forehead and stood up. I gripped onto her hand tighter and groaned.

"Don't go," I begged, giving her my puppy eyes that always worked. "You're tired baby, I'll let you get some more sleep," she tried to reason with me but I whined even more.

"What time did you get to sleep?" She asked me with a soft giggle. "I think around 3am," I guessed and she hummed.

"I must've fallen asleep halfway through the second movie because I don't remember what happened," she told me, making me chuckle.

"Come on, let's go," I said getting out of the bed carefully trying not to wake Lucas beside me. "Where are we going?" She asked me as she waited for me to slip my ugg boots on.

"Somewhere we can cuddle and tell each other all about last night," I took hold of her hand and led her to the couch.

After speaking to each other for half an hour, the front door opened and her friends appeared, holding numerous bags of food and trays of coffee.

"Ohh yay! I'm so fucking hungry!" Ariana jumped up and ran over to the kitchen. We laid out the food and drinks, organising which food belongs to who.

"Y/n/n, this is yours, I ordered you your favourite," she passed me over a container with waffles, berries and maple syrup.

"You really know the way to my heart," I said, making everyone laugh. She grabbed her meal and we walked over to the stools.

"Sooo how was your night?" Courtney asked me as she sat herself beside me. "I had such a fun night. I was telling Ariana how we could hear you guys screaming, it was hilarious," I spoke earning a couple of laughs.

"Well it wasn't very funny when Ariana decided to jump on me during the scariest scene. I'll never let her forget it," she pointed her finger to my fiancée who giggled cutely.

"Oh hush, it was fucking hilarious," she told me through a grin.

***

We arrived at a laser tag and arcade building in two separate cars again. I saw Ariana squeal excitedly as she got out of the car.

"Let me guess, we're going to verse Ariana?" I asked Lucas with a smirk. He nodded his head and signalled to my fiancée. She was dancing around and singing a spongebob song with Courtney.

I walked over to her in the car park and wrapped my arms around her. She looked up at me and nestled her head into my chest.

"Just warning you, I can be quite competitive in laser tag," I told her as we made our way inside.

"Well that's good, because so can I," she smirked, running her hands down my stomach teasingly.

"It's on baby," I said before biting my lip. She giggled and kissed my cheek.

An employee explained the game and the equipment before we were allowed to put our gear on.

Ariana's vest consumed her body making her look even tinier than usual. She practised shooting the laser gun and made eye contact with me. She pointed it to me and I held my hands up.