chapter fifty

ARIANA'S POV

It's been a couple of days since we arrived back home in California. Y/n brought her friends back with us since she missed them so much.

I had no issue with them staying with us except for the fact that I had no alone time with my fiancée.

I was sure to give them their alone time but y/n began noticing my distancing. She always knew when I felt certain things, especially loneliness.

I was in our bedroom working on my computer when the door creaked open. I looked behind me and saw y/n walking over to me holding an iced coffee.

She recently decided to learn how to make iced coffees for me so I didn't have to leave home every morning. And they were sooo good.

"Here you go," she said sweetly before kissing my cheek and looking at the music program on my screen.

"Thank you," I replied softly and took a sip through the metal straw.

"You just released an album and now you working again?" she giggled while her eyes gazed into mine. God, she's so beautiful.

"I know but I love making music so much," a smile beamed on my face as I fiddled with my computer mouse.

"Just as long as you take a break and rest your eyes," her hand rested on my shoulder before she leaned down and pushed her lips against mine.

My hands crept up her shirt making her giggle loudly and jump slightly.

I pulled away from the kiss and smiled widely as she looked down at my hands caressing her stomach.

"Your hands are so cold, baby," she took them off her body and held them in between hers to warm them.

"I miss your body," I pouted showing my big puppy eyes.

"My friends are only here for another three days and then you're free to get as freaky as you want," she told me as a smirk lingered on her lips causing me to replicate one too.

"Stop teasing or I'll take you right here, right now," I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip as my eyes glued to hers.

"Ohh so you're teasing now," she chuckled softly before gliding one of her palms up my arm. There was some silence before she spoke up.

"Um baby, c-can I take the Tesla to get some lunch with my friends?" She asked cutely as her eyes looked everywhere but at me.

"Yes of course, beautiful," my finger lifted her chin so her eyes looked into mine. A smile grew across her face.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she kissed all over my face, neck and shoulders causing me to giggle loudly.

"Okay baby go get some lunch," I said pulling myself away from her sweet kisses.

"Are you okay?" Her eyebrows furrowed and scanned my face for an answer.

"Yes I am, now go," I looked back at my computer but she didn't leave. Instead, she sat on my lap and kissed my cheek.

"Ari..." she dragged out as I pulled my brows together, focusing my music.

I hummed as I pretended do a few things with my vocal stems. She brought me into a tight hug making me chuckle.

"I promise I'll spend tomorrow with you while my friends go shopping," she said in a baby voice causing my body to feel all sorts of things.

"No baby, you hang out with your friends," I said as my eyes shifted from the screen to her bright eyes.